Good hotel with the main amenities such as a mini fridge, courtesy coffee in the bedroom, great breakfast including a wide variety of breads and cereals and wi-fi connection. I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times and staff is always willing to help you. The room had a good size with an armchair and the bathroom has one of those heated bars to dry your towels. The nearest tram line is about 10 minutes walk, however, there's a bus station right across the street. If you're not in the mood for dinning at the hotel or choosing one of the many restaurants nearby, there's a grocery store just in front of the hotel so you can pick up stuffs to bring in. The hotel is located a little outside the city center, so it makes it perfect for a good rest in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Liseberg Heden is situated in central Gothenburg close to the Swedish Exhibition Centre, the main street Avenyn and the Liseberg amusement park. The four star business and conference hotel is built around three beautiful patios with 179 rooms on two floors. We offer bright and airy rooms, flexible conference facilities and a popular organic restaurant in a personal atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotell Liseberg Heden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotell Liseberg Heden Gothenburg
- Hotell Liseberg Heden Hotel Gothenburg