Begin with the positive things:
* No extra charge for room service if you live in a Sky room.
* Very kind, helpful staff everywhere.
*Fantastic restaurats and bars.
*Felt very safe and comfortable at the hotel.
*Details such as bathing products, low costs at the mini bar. That the door to the mini bar was hidden.
*Really comfortable beds and bed sheets.
* A very cool lobby, elevaters, restaurants, beautiful view.
The negative things:
*Began with a standard room which proved to be ful. A lot of plastic details and the materials looked really cheap, like IKEA furniture. I was supposed to have view over Ullevi but could hardly see it at all.
*The bathroom looked like a cabin at a ordinary flat.
* When I upgraded to next level, a Sky room, it was basically like the first room. It costed 300 SEK to upgrade. The only different thing was that you got free room service.
*When I wanted to upgrade one level from the Sky room, the concierge told me that it basically thesame and that they did not have any available rooms until next week.
* The breakfast was not anything special at all. The food was wrapped in plastic and looked like airplane food.
* The ice machine and the ice bucket were absolutely ugly.
* If it weren´t for the special rates I would run to the next hotel as fast as I could...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gothia Towers have over 700 rooms and 4 restaurants and bars and is located in central Gothenburg, right in the thick of things on Korsvagen, just a couple of blocks from the restaurants and nightclubs on fashionable Avenyn. We are close to the city centre with excellent transport links, right next to Scandinavia's biggest amusement park Liseberg, Scandinavium and everything the entertainment district has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Gothia Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Gothia