Let's begin with the pros:
- The lobby is very cozy
- The breakfast buffe is good (but there are better) but quite crowded
- Free WiFi
- Big, cozy beds with wonderful gigantic pillows
- Access to jacuzzi and sauna
And now to the cons:
- The rooms wasn't very fresh
- The windows couldn't be opened (and the air in the room was terrible)
- The hairdryer was almost antique, it was glued into a drawer
- It was quite noisy because the room had the windows towards the restaurant
- There are so many people wanting to use the jacuzzi so there is a big queue for that. I think it would be better to be able to book it.
Would I stay here again? Well, yes if I could pay the price I did (large discount). But to the normal price? Probably not.