What a great resort ! totally worth every single dollar we spent. The hotel is superb, rooms are spacious, modern and totally lovely. Living room and kitchen are big as well. Washing machine, drier, and ipod dock are also availble. The pools are amazing and it is so peaceful there. We stayed there for 2 nights in the 2 bedroom seaview suite and would definitely come back there next time.
The service is great, staffs speak English very well. Their in house resto (Beyond the sea) has a great food with reasonable prices. Breakfast are served at beyond the sea at 7-10.30am.
We have nothing to complain about. Totally in love with this place although it is abit far from the tourist area (Chaweng). It took us about 30 mins to Chaweng, but they provided shuttle bus to chaweng twice a day (at 11am and 5pm) for free (one way only - hotel to chaweng). Besides that free shuttle, they can also send you to your Chaweng for 600bath one way or Airport for 1000bath (about the same price as regular taxi).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic chic destination with natural surrounding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Splendia and Agoda so you can book your ShaSa Resort & Residences, Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shasa Resort & Residences, Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Shasa Resort And Residences, Koh Samui
- Shasa Hotel Koh Samui
- ShaSa Resort & Residences, Koh Samui Ko Samui, Thailand