I really enjoyed my stay at Santhiya, we had a see view suite.
Someone said in other comments that he felt isolated in such a remote resort, but as usual the hell for someone is the paradise of someone else.
If you want to enjoy the nature in a top quality resort, this is your place.
In my opinion a 4/5 nights stay is the ideal time to fully enjoy the hotel.
Do not miss to visit the beach restaurants on the side beach with respect to the hotel.
Really good food in a beautiful sea front scenario, for a very good price.
- Also Known As:
- Santhiya Hotel
- Santhiya Resort And Spa
- Santhiya Hotel Thong Nai Pan
- Santhiya Hotel Ko Phangan
- Santhiya Resort Ko Phangan
- Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus is second to the highest villa category in the resort with 115sqm floor area and a truly unique character to show. Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus boasts its own personal infinity pools and a mini waterfall, picture-perfect panoramic sea view vistas along with a living room and open-air bathrooms. Perfect for newlyweds and honeymooners. Get lost in your very own luxurious private villa, the Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.