This is a great little resort. Lovely gardens and some cute touches with hanging embroidered panels on the trees and deck chairs. Its great value for money, clean and well looked after. We stayed in fan bungalow and that was just fine. Nets over the bed are always welcome although we didn't even use ours as the place also gave us some mosquito coils. I agree the restaurant is about 20 - 30 baht more expensive but the accommodation is so fare that I felt they had to make some money somewhere. Lets be honest its 1$ extra a meal. Not exactly a robbery.
Beach is great, relaxed sandy and with lots of other bar and dinner options. Its very chill here so don't expect any buckets, fire shows etc. Like!
- Also Known As:
- Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach Hotel Koh Phangan
- Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach Hotel
- Baan Panburi Hotel
- Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach Koh Phangan, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural Thai huts located on famed Thong Nai Pan Noi Beach. Traditional Southern Accommodation with great prices and unbeatable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.