We stayed for 5 nights, and had the bungalow with aircondition. The rooms are clean, bathroom very simple, but the rooms are nice, however there were blood spots on the mosquito net.
Nevertheless we had a fantastic stay. You leave your house and immediately are on the beach! It is quiet cheap and staff is really friendly. There is a red, friendly dog with the name Buddy, that became our friend. He liked to go with us to the ocean. You can't snorkle there but the water is like a bathtub and you feel the tides. So for swimming you need to go further into the sea.
The beach is very nice. You have plenty of restaurants to choose from but it is very relaxing and calm!
- Also Known As:
- Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach Hotel Koh Phangan
- Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach Hotel
- Baan Panburi Hotel
- Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach Koh Phangan, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural Thai huts located on famed Thong Nai Pan Noi Beach. Traditional Southern Accommodation with great prices and unbeatable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.