This is a long due review: we arrived at Baan Panburi very late, past 11pm with 2 small kids because our flight from Bangkok was delayed. Oak, the reception manager, welcomed us and arranged for us to have a meal even though the kitchen was already closed. I cannot recommend the staff enough. Traveling with kids are much easier when you have lovely people around like them. We booked for 4 nights but ended up stay 11 nights. And every evening they worked beautifully putting up barbecue restaurant , like a clock. Food was delicious and perhaps the best on the beach. And the juices the best for sure. Try the papaya juice there. The staff is fantastic and we didn't find better in our month on the beach. We hope to go back soon!!
- Also Known As:
- Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach Hotel Koh Phangan
- Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach Hotel
- Baan Panburi Hotel
- Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach Koh Phangan, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural Thai huts located on famed Thong Nai Pan Noi Beach. Traditional Southern Accommodation with great prices and unbeatable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.