We stayed here at the beginning of June for 5 nights as part of a two week holiday. We originally wanted to stay in a sea view hit but this was fully booked so we stayed in a "Thai house". I'm glad we did though as they seemed a lot bigger than the other huts.
We arranged a speedboat transfer with the resort who were always prompt at responding to my emails. The boat went from
Koh samui and took about 35mins to get to the resort. It was amazing pulling up to the resorts beach and walking through the water to the reception. Although it was very pricey! It was definitely worth it for us for the speed.
The resort is situated at one end of a long beach which is perfect for swimming and walks. There's lots of different bars/restaurants etc along the beach so plenty of choice although we loved the BBQ the resort put on every night - it was so cheap and the food was amazing. Beef, fresh bbq'd fish so we didn't go anywhere else for food!
There are plenty of trips u can organise through the resort at good prices. We went elephant trekking one day - half an hr was enough and it was fun although I can't help feeling sorry for the elephants so we made sure we bought lots of bunches of bananas when we were there to give them extra treats!
The staff are what makes this resort they are so friendly and accommodating I actually almost missed them when we went to our next bigger resort as it was so much more impersonal! They couldn't do enough to help us and it was nice when we saw ting on the next beach on his day off and he recognised us straight away :)
Overal I can't say enough good things about this place! For what you are paying you couldn't ask for anything more!
- Also Known As:
- Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach Hotel
- Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach Hotel Koh Phangan
- Baan Panburi Hotel
- Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach Koh Phangan, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural Thai huts located on famed Thong Nai Pan Noi Beach. Traditional Southern Accommodation with great prices and unbeatable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Olotels and Priceline so you can book your Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.