The whole family enjoyed the stay at Anantara Rasananda very much. We stayed in a garden pool suite and enjoyed the privacy of our own plunge pool, tropical garden and tastefully furnished rooms. The staff was super friendly and they went the extra mile with pleasure. We had our fresh coconut cocktail at the bar inside the pool and dinner in the restaurant with our feet in the sand. The food was lovely and the breakfast buffet had absolutely everything from spicy Thai curry to Bircher Muesli.
The sea was warm and calm so that the kids could swim, snorkel and play in the sand all day. We enjoyed the gym, massages and scuba diving but mainly relaxing and reading with the palm trees shading us from too much sun. The little village behind the hotel is picturesque and lovely for an evening stroll. A special highlight was a Thai cooking class and food carving course with chef Don and chef Jack. I can spoil my friends with some lovely Thai food now! A holiday in paradise – absolutely recommendable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort & Spa Ko Phangan, Thailand