We are staying here right now for my 40th on Tuesday. The hotel is everything you could wish for with lovely little touches like the complimentary spirits and handmade local sweets at turndown. The private pool on our terrace is genius and is surrounded by lush trees and plants.
The staff are SO attentive and we have been spoken to by the general manager and bar manager every day since we arrived to make sure we are having a good time. We are a couple but but it's a good hotel for families and friends too.
Breakfast is fresh and tasty simple things like granola have a Thai/Anantara twist and taste devine. Iron Chef Chumpol is here for the week and his food has been full of TASTE and we have enjoyed all of it including dim sum and Thai vegetables for breakfast.
We have booked spa treatments for next week and are looking forward to the pampering as the surroundings are luscious.
You get what you pay for (we are regular people like most of the guest here which is nice as you don't get those looks from people thinking "did you win a free trip") we tried the restaurant next door and were very disappointed with the tasteless food and the price compared to Anantara was only £27 difference!
When we arrived we thought we wanted a room directly onto the beach however our pool suite is quiet secluded and perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort & Spa Ko Phangan, Thailand