“Good service and clean but missing the basics.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of ibis Styles Orebro

You added ibis Styles Orebro to your Saves list
ibis Styles Orebro
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Stenbackevagen 2, Orebro 702 25, Sweden (Formerly Ibis Oerebro)   |
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Orebro
Örebro
“Good service and clean but missing the basics.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was quite surprised when I stayed at the Ibis. When I arrived I thought I had been lucky to find a quality hotel at a good price. The service from the staff was good at reception and th hotel looked clean. When I entered the room I was initially shocked as I found 2 single beds but my booking confirmation said I had a large double. As I was staying on my own I did not think to question this oversight. Sadly over my 1 night stay I discovere that the TV was broken, when I wished to sleep in an extra couple of hours in the morning I could not fund a 'do not disturb' sign and was woken by the cleaner. Then finally after my shower I discovered there was no hairdryer! I have been at cheaper more basic hotels that actually do have the basics! So all in all a potentially great hotel at a reasonable price but missing the basics.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Nina A, Manager at ibis Styles Orebro, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
First of all thank you for your comments we are glad to get reviews from guests and get tips how we can improve.I am sorry that your experience didn't match you expectations.

About you room type yes sometimes we are forced to upgrade some of our guest to our renovated twin rooms.
I have looked in to the room you stayed in and can't see that the TV is broken though and there is also a do not disturb sign among the brochures.
We have for the moment not installed any hairdryers in the rooms but it is on the way and as long there is a possibility to borrow one from the reception.

We have a 15 minutes guarantee at all Ibis hotels a guarantee that if you tell us about your problem we promise to solve it in 15 minutes if we don't you stay as our guest.
Please tell us about your concerns on spot so we have the possibility to help you right away.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Me and My son lived here one night and it was perfect, close to a big adventure bath (gustavsvik) and close to à camping with golf and big playground.
I can warmly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012
Skutskar, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

Stayed with a sports team on tour.
Room ok sizevise for me alone with no luggage. But the guys with their big bags with gear had problems as the rooms are rather (very) small!
Breakfast very good for this kind of hotel.
MC Donalds and full service petrol station 5-10 minutes walk away and city center some 20-30 minutes walk away.
Basic food and bar service avaliable.
Free parking with lots of space if you arrive with larger vehicle.
Aqualand Gustavsvik is the neighbor.

Room Tip: Side towards the parking have less noice from the road.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Stromness, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

Stayed one night at this Ibis hotel on the outskirts of Orebro. Much as we had expected, basic box with shower room and tv! Ok for one night if your budget is tight. Room clean, adequate, staff helpful. Could just about walk into town across edge of industrial estate.

Room Tip: All rooms much the same!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Lithuania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

The hotel is container-style two storey place to sleep, made mostly of plastic. Rooms are very small, with small window. There is double bed and third foldable bed on the wall above it. Small table, chair, place to hang couple of jackets, rather small flat TV. Small bathroom with toilet sink and shower in the corner. Rooms and hotel are clean, buffet breakfast is good, comparable to much better hotels. Located not far from city center, about 1,5 km, no problem to walk. Big parking in front of hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms the same
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

Been to ibis Styles Orebro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about ibis Styles Orebro

Address: Stenbackevagen 2, Orebro 702 25, Sweden (Formerly Ibis Oerebro)
Location: Sweden > Orebro County > Orebro
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Orebro
Hotel Class:3 star — ibis Styles Orebro 3*
Located 17 km from the airport, the ibis Styles Örebro hotel is located 1.5 km south from the centre. The hotel has 67 rooms, all with free Wifi, including 2 adapted for disabled persons. Apart from the restaurant, a bar, a snack service 24/7 and free parking are at your disposal. Golf and tennis can be played close by. For your evenings out, the Hjalmar Bergman Teater is 1 km away. Gustavsvik, a popular aquatic centre with swimming pool and gym rooms, is very close by. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your ibis Styles Orebro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage ibis Styles Orebro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.