“good food and "ambience"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Casa trattoria

La Casa trattoria
Hogalidsgatan 21, Stockholm, Sweden (Södermalm)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #451 of 2,118 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Södermalm
Neighborhood: Södermalm
London, United Kingdom
“good food and "ambience"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

nice food, good decor, overall good.
the starters are fresh and tasty, good option also for vegetarians,
easy to get taxis on the way back

Visited August 2012

Tyreso, Sweden
“Great place for a glass of wine and people-watching!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I quite often grab a window-table and meet a friend here after work for a glass of very enjoyable house wine and a chat..while we watch people on the busy road outside..and decide where we want to eat. The pizzas here are fine..the pasta is fine, too - nothing special, but perfectly OK, if we decide not to go somewhere else. The staff are usually fine - and the seating's perfectly acceptable too.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“PIZZAHEAVEN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012 via mobile

The best pizza I have ever had! Great prizes! Great staff! If you like pizza, it is a must!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stockholm, Sweden
“Once upon the time...there was nice restaurant called La Casa”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

I ate four times at La Casa, including last night.
The reason was good pasta, friendly staff and ambient. Last night
I went to that restaurant with my girlfriend and two friends who came to visit Stockholm. Theirs last night in the town and we choose the restaurant that we belived nothing can go wrong. Service and atmosphere were as expected but the food that two of us ordered was very disappointing.
I ordered dish called 'Linguine, vongole veraci e bottarga
' (Linguine with clams veraci and prawns in a traditional manner.
When serving topped with grated air-dried roe of mullet (Bottarga di Muggin) while my friend took 'Tortelloni di ricotta e asparagi verdi' (Fresh tortelloni filled with ricotta and asparagus, cooked with prawns, fresh asparagus and skaldjursås flavored with lemon thyme.) Her food was to salt and she get only one prawn and the taste in general was just ok, like a lunch at company restaurant.
My dish was bad joke. Linguine were without taste, no spaces at all. Clams were cold, no spaces and two of five were empty (!). And I get only one prawn, same as my friend, although in menu they say 'prawns'.My girlfriends 'Raviolacci ai carciofi' (Fresh pasta filled with artichokes, accompanied by white wine braised Mediterranean octopus and fresh artichokes) was ok for the price but when i tried it I noticed that pasta filling (artichokes) taste burned (!).
The forth person in my company who had 'Garganelli' (Garganelli is a fresh pasta with fine cut beef and Karl Johan mushrooms was satisfied with his meal.
When servitor asked us if we were satisfied with our meal I couldn't avoid not to express my disappointing with the food. She took it to her knowledge and promise to inform the chef. At the end we all payed same price for the food and for me and my
girlfriend this was the last time, and never again.

Generally I don't like to complain and if I was alone with my girlfriend I would just avoid that place but because the food that we ate at the restaurant ruined my evening with my guests I felt that I can at list inform others (specially visitors to Stockholm) to avoid it.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Best pizzas in the world!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011 via mobile

I travel a lot, and I love pizza. This is the best pizzas I had in the world. I live round the corner so I often take a pizza home. And I tell you! Its the beeest pizza! To take home costs round 7€. The other food here I dont know about, I just tasted pasta and it wasnt near the perfect pizzas. So definetly its mainly a take away pizza place (if you eat them at the rest its much more expensive). Vegetariana is My favorite!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere