“Amazing sashimi a short walk from shopping + city centre” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Takeout, Late Night
Dining options: Takeout, Late Night
Helsinki, Finland
“Amazing sashimi a short walk from shopping + city centre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Hattori Sushi Devil is a great place for a tasty lunch just a few minutes walk from the main shopping streets in Stockholm city centre. There's plenty of variety on sushi dishes and the fish is fresh. I had the luxury sashimi plate and would definitely go back for it.

The sushi takes a while to prepare if the place is busy, so if you're in a hurry, this might not be the right place.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Sushi as it should be-Fresh!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

My friend & I visited Hattori sushi devil since we'd both heard that they were supposed to be good. And they were! The sushi was fresh and delicious, and very nicely plated. I'd say a bit pricey for Stockholm lunch prices (95-120 SEK), but it has a nice inviting atmosphere and decor. The staff is also friendly. The only thing that I'd change would be the amount of time it took for our food...but it was well worth the wait.

Ghent, Belgium
“Lots of variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

My wife and I both chose the manga-assortment, containing 11 sushis and 4 nigiris. I was really surprised by the variety of fish user. Where we coma from, they don't really know more than salmon and tuna. Here all sushis were a different kind of fish.
Prices weren't too obscene, and although the exterior and interior of the restaurant don't match, there is stil a nice atmosphere inside.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Munich, Germany
“Very popular but disappointing sushi restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

While visiting friends in Stockholm, we decided to try this quite popular sushi restaurant.
It is very easy to reach by foot or subway from almost anywhere within Stockholm's center.
We had made a reservation and received a very nice table inside.
A very attentive but unfriendly waiter took care of us and we ordered drinks and food.
Everything was served promptly and the place is nice and you can sit outside as well in the summer.
We ordered various sushi plates and tried almost everything.
I was disappointed with almost everything and here is why;
The rolls are too large and fall apart when you grab them.
On some bits the rice was proportionally too large to the fish.
Many of the rolls were covered in some form of sauce which really isn't my thing.
In my opinion there are better sushi places in Stockholm and I know I will not return to Hattori.
Part of our group was happy with their sushi so I guess you'll have to try it out for yourself in order to see it for yourself.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Helsinki, Finland
“Great place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Had good tofu for a lunch. Nice interior and staff. Place is in quite busy area in Stockholm so it was hard to find table for 5 but was worth waiting couple minutes.

• Visited January 2014