Was in Stockholm for 3 nights at the end of August and had the luck of having fantastic weather. Hotel was good, very large and, except for the lobby, not very designer-ish.
Room was OK, quite small, but we knew that upfront. Great shower!
What I liked:
- The lobby bar: very lively bar with good vibe, great bartenders and good fun in the afternoon until late in the evening
- Breakfast: good choice of food and although it's a big hotel and they need to get a lot of people breakfast in a short time, it looked clean & spaces were always available
- Rooms cheerful & clean & good bathroom (but don't expect a lot of space)
What I did not like:
- No congierce service, would expect that in this type of hotel
- Elevator capacity
- Queue for reception: seriously, 2 people working front desk for such a big hotel ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Hotel Sign is Stockholms largest hotel with 558 double rooms placed next to the central station. The interior is provided by Scandinavian design icons, such as Arne Jacobsen, Bruno Mathsson and Alvar Aalto. Enjoy being pampered at Selma CitySpa+, treat yourself to culinary delights at American Table and take in the classic works of Scandinavian design that fill every corner of the hotel. Also offer large meeting facilities. Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Nordic Choice Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Hotel Sign reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel Stockholm
- Clarion Stockholm
- Stockholm Clarion