“Close to subway (Tunnelbana) in quiet neighbourhood” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Attache

You added Hotel Attache to your Saves list
Hotel Attache
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Cedergrensvagen 16 | Hagersten, Stockholm 126 36, Sweden   |
Ranked #91 of 158 Hotels in Stockholm
Tofino, British Columbia, Canada
“Close to subway (Tunnelbana) in quiet neighbourhood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

From the super quick check in process (10 seconds) to the nice clean room, to the awesome sauna, to the amazing breakfast buffet, to the fastest check out in history (5 seconds) this hotel and staff impressed me. Left me wondering, why do I stand around during checkin/checkout at other hotels for such an agonizing time even when I am the only one at the counter?

Room Tip: Easy walk (if you don't have a lot of luggage) to the subway station Midsommar Krans. Small pizz...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed 5 days in this awful hotel last August.
I had booked a "cheap" room first which happened to be without even a proper window, dark, located on the basement.
I asked to changed and paid an extra for an another highter class room. The shower was disfonctional and I had water all over the bathroom after each shower. I had to take very short showers every day...
I also had no proper wall socket and had to use one under the bed to fix my hair dryer...
But the worse part of it is the NOISE of this hotel (no matter which room class you will take). Rooms doors are not locking normally and everybody have to snap his own doors. The result is : forget about sleeping after 7 AM, forget about going to sleep before Midnight !
I just hated this hotel and won't ever recommended to anyone. I just wonder how so many people are supposed to be satisfied about it on this page ???

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
FrontDeskStockholm, Manager at Hotel Attache, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am sorry you had a bad experince at our hotel. I have asked my collegues and checked our records to see if we helped you on site but I am sorry to see that maybe we didn´t receive these issues from you when you stayed here or we could maybe have helped you.
We are always trying to explain our economy rooms facilities to avoid any mistakes when booking them. I am glad we could offer a different room type but a bit confused regarding your socket problem since we have three different sockets in every room.
Sleep issues are very personal and differs for everyone. Usually we are told it is very quiet in our hotel since we are located next to a park area. But still we always offer a free roomchange and earplugs for those who need it. Please get back to us in person if you wish to try us again on your next visit and we will help you personally to a good stay.
Best regards,
Katharina
Stockholm
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed there for a week and it was really lovely. Rooms are nice for a 3 star hotel, staff was really helpful in every way and the breakfast was excellent. It is a very quiet area, but we say a rabbit and a dear running while we were drinking coffee in their restaurant, so that was really fairytale like. I would stay there again, i just wish that the whole Stockholm was not so overpriced for no reason, because it is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice review. We are very blessed to have nature just outside our windows. Welcome back anytime.
Best regards,
Katharina
Lancashire, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here because of the great value and was pleasantly surprised by the standard for the price we payed. We were attending an event at the exhibition centre which was a short taxi ride away but still more economical than staying on the complex or staying in the city centre and using public transport. The first restaurant we found in the area proved to be extremely expensive but for subsequent nights we found an english style pub which had lovely food and was much better value for money. The hotel is in a quiet residential area and offered a very pleasant stay. Would return no question.

• Stayed June 2012
SCHWANENSTADT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Best hotel!
My wife and I stayed for 3 nights at the hotel. The rooms were clean and functional furnished. The breakfast was adequate and very good! The staff was very friendly and helpful! The location was Quiet a little outside but easy to reach in 5 minutes! The directions should be a little better!
A good hotel!
Thank you for the service!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I recently had occasion to spend a week in Stockholm with my wife, and we found the Hotel Attache. Clean Rooms, very quiet neighbourhood, and a short walk from 2 Metro Stations made this place a very nice stay. I travel 3 weeks a month for work, and have to say the hotel beds were very comfortable indeed. Continental breakfast was quite good, and meals in the restaurant were very good to excellent if a somewhat limited choice.

Desk staff was very patient with my lack of Swedish and were helpful.

For all of you from North America - expect a smallish room and much higher pricing than you would see back home, but for Sweden a very fair value

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel overlook a green area
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Cologne, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Clean hotel in a residential neighborhood, very kind and helpful staff, breakfast buffet with a large variety of food. The metro station was within walkable distance, approx. 5 min.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Attache? Share your experiences!