Due to the fact that this was a work trip we arrived at a very late hour but that did not impact the warmth of the welcome at all.
The staff were all very eager to help at every stage and made the best arrangements for us whilst we were there.
The rooms were of a very boutique style, clean and comfortable. Very welcoming, although not huge, but as a city centre hotel this is hardly a criticism. The only slight criticism I could make is the creaky floorboards but it's a lovely old building which makes up for it.
The breakfast was excellent, most importantly the coffee!
Would highly recommend for a city break. Great location and lovely place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find yourself in a beautiful building from 1780 on Södermalm in the central parts of Stockholm. The hotel is within walking distance of Old Town and the City.Our hotel is located on the northern edge of SoFo, one of Stockholm's most exciting areas with a large selection of pubs, restaurants, theatres, cafes and shopping. Södermalm is the city's most lively district and Columbus Hotel is located right in the heart of it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Columbus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Hotell Stockholm
- Columbus Hotell Hotel Stockholm