We stayed at this hotel for one night earlier this month (Jan '12). The hotel room was on the first floor, it was lovely,clean and spacious with en-suite facilities. The hotel serves a good selection of fresh food for breakfast including fruit,cereals and various cold meats. Tea, coffee, water, fruit and biscuits are avaliable free of charge from early afternoon, in the reception area. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Hotel situated a short walk from the "old town". I left my purse with cash,various credit cards etc in the bed side table and did not realise I had done this until checking in at the airport for an internal flight. When I contacted the hotel reception staff they informed me the cleaner had just handed it in to them. Arrangements were made for them to post it to my U.k home and within 5 days I recieved it back with all contents in order....fantastic reliable and honest staff!!! Great hotel. I would stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Hotell Hotel
- Columbus Hotell Stockholm
- Columbus Hotell Hotel Stockholm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find yourself in a beautiful building from 1780 on Södermalm in the central parts of Stockholm. The hotel is within walking distance of Old Town and the City.Our hotel is located on the northern edge of SoFo, one of Stockholm's most exciting areas with a large selection of pubs, restaurants, theatres, cafes and shopping. Södermalm is the city's most lively district and Columbus Hotel is located right in the heart of it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Columbus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.