Me and my wife stayed for 3 nights in August. Arrived at 3 pm,the reception staff were really helpful and polite and we were given room 358. The room was lovely and I recommend it, especially if you´re on a romatic getaway. There´s a beautiful big bed with four pillows and two duvets, a small couch and a desk with a chair. The bahtroom is actually in the room separated by a curtain, so this means almost no privacy when taking a shower but this was not a problem for us. You have both a freestanding bathtub and a shower and the details are lovelly. There´s a safe in the closet and a small empty fridge that you can use. There is free wifi for all your devices and it worked without any problems. Generous breakfast buffe is served next to the reception and this is a great start to your day, but the area is really cramped and to small for the number of people eating in the mornings. The location is great, a 20 minute walk from the central station (or 5 minutes by bus), close by are many restaurants and shops. All in all a great stay in a beautiful city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Hotel offers modern comforts and amenities, set in the Financial and Commercial center of the city; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Best Western Premier Hotell Kung Carl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Hotell Kung Carl Hotel Stockholm
- Best Western Hotel Stockholm
- Best Western Stockholm
- Stockholm Best Western