“hotelstay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nordic C Hotel

You added Nordic C Hotel to your Saves list
Nordic C Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Vasaplan 4, Stockholm 101 37, Sweden (Formerly Nordic Sea Hotel)   |
Ranked #54 of 158 Hotels in Stockholm
ellesmereport
“hotelstay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

very enjoyable hotel to stay in....very clean and tidy,hotel staff are very friendly and helpful..situated next to railway station which is ideal for getting back to airport.......
all in all avery pleasant stay................

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Nordicsea, Manager at Nordic C Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Christopher,
Thank you for your review. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope to see you with us soon again.
Patrik Hofstedt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Turkish first
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Great location, good breakfasts, nice discounts on smallish rooms (which were plenty big for us). Helpful and hardworking staff. Artful rooms. The bed was on a comfortable mattress atop a platform, so it wasn't rickety and had a nice shelf with a reading lamp, which we have sorely missed in many other places we stayed on this trip. The design allowed for a lot of storage in a small room. The bathroom was excellent, can't say enough nice things.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Nordicsea, Manager at Nordic C Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for yor review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you in Stockholm soon again.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

..and an extraordinary bathroom! That's a huge plus. Large bathtub/shower combo, and a nice heated towel rack, which is great during the winter in Scandinavia! I really enjoyed this hotel, and the lobby bar was nice as well. The room decor was minimalist and soothing, and overall, my stay here was quite enjoyable. I'll be staying at Nordic Sea again in a couple of weeks.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Nordicsea, Manager at Nordic C Hotel, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear guest,
It is our pleasure to welcome you back to Nordic Sea Hotel and Stockholm. I am glad to hear that you enhjoyed your stay with us.
Minsk, Belarus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

It's a perfect place to stay at in Stockholm. Arlanda Express stops right by the hotel. The hotel is also very conveniently located downtown, very close to all sights and shopping places. The rooms were nice and clean, the reception people are very nice and helpful too. To make it perfect, I'd add some nice pastry to breakfast choice.
Oh, and salmon for dinner was wonderful but the Ceasar salad I had was way too salty. It needs to be removed from the menu or the chef should really work on the combination of ingredients.
That salad is really the reason why I give it a 4, not 5

Room Tip: the view from my room was arlanda express stop, it didn't bother me at all but if you want a bet...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Nordicsea, Manager at Nordic C Hotel, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear guest,
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sory bthat you found your salad to salty, I have informed our head chef your opinion. Thank you for valuable feedback.
best regards
Manchester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

In all my years of travel I have never experienced trouble with check-in procedures and courtesy. Here I specifically asked if they will be blocking my money as I had my budget planned around transferring the money for the booking towards the final days of my stay. They assured me that it is just to have a guarantee and the the account will not be affected. The very next day I was shocked to see my debit card was refused when purchasing a Stockholm card. Surprised, I found out that they had blocked the entire sum of the booking. I have never seen such a procedure being applied at any other hotel, and the lack of communication from staff when specifically asked is troubling. Needless to say, I am angry and outraged beyond belief.
Presenting the issue to reception, all they could say about it is sorry. That doesn't really solve the lack of straightforward communication, does it?

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Nordicsea, Manager at Nordic C Hotel, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear guest,
I am so sorry to hear about the troubble that occured during your visit with us. And to get proper information is always very important. I have spoken with our front office manager to make sure it doesn´t happen again. I hope you managed to enjoy Stockholm and I sincerly apologize for your inconvinience.'

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is the third time I have been to Stockholm but the first time to stay in this area. I was only staying 1 night this time so decided not to stay in Gamle stan but this hotel is within walking distance to that area and Vassa and it is adjacent to the train station. The staff are incredibly helpful even down to housekeeping and bag check. I left my bag of chargers including a polar heart rate monitor and my iPod and they Fed Ex it to my next hotel in Sweden !

• Stayed July 2013
Nordicsea, Manager at Nordic C Hotel, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear guest,
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. And I totally agree our coworkers are Amazing.
Hope to see you soon with us again.
Best regards
Patrik Hofstedt

Been to Nordic C Hotel? Share your experiences!