“Trendy hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nordic C Hotel

You added Nordic C Hotel to your Saves list
Nordic C Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Vasaplan 4, Stockholm 101 37, Sweden (Formerly Nordic Sea Hotel)   |
Ranked #66 of 158 Hotels in Stockholm
Oslo, Norway
“Trendy hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed one night in this hotel and from what I've experienced, it's all positive. The staff are friendly and the rooms are clean. I like the design and b&w street photography inspired wallpaper in the rooms and doors. The only thing I didn't like was the confusing elevator that is activated by door-card. The location is pretty convenient if you need to travel by train.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Nordicsea, Manager at Nordic C Hotel, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Eziz,
Thank you for your review.I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The keylocks in our elevators are a bit tricky I know, but it is for security reasons so that no one can get to a floor were they aren´t checked in. I hope to see you soon with us again.
Patrik Hofstedt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Turkish first
Cape May, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Ive been to stockholm many times. The ice bar is definitely worth checking out.. Pricey as everything. For a more reasonable eclectic scene, and real fun, go down to the south island. Many stops worth checking out in Old Town along the way too. For great beer, monks, for live local music, wirstroms or stampen.. Both local and jazz.. The cave bar, dont know name just across from the south bridge, all lights are candles.. Continue on toward the gondolen and your there... Up the hill you will find many restrantants and happenings.. If your there on sunday, go to the blue dorren.. About half price for great food.. Next to the hilton hotel. Btw, the hilton is the best location in my book, if you want to stay in the city. Have fun.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our icebar, the first permanent one in the worl. We change our design every year, so I hope to see you upon your next arrival in Stockholm.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Nordic Sea is ideal if you have limited time and need easy travelling. Off the pane, onto the Arlanda Express and the hotel is 30 meters from the Arlanda Express station, you can do plane to room in less that 35 minutes if you time the train right.
The hotels is very clean, good service and well equiped.
Good wifi, good TV and in room safe.

I would recomend if you need easy and simple (to get to) accomodation central in Stockholm.
The location near the station also means there are always taxi available at most times of the day.

Room Tip: If your budget is not to tight, book a room with a window, the budget non window rooms are nice and...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Lee,
Thank you for your review, and I must agree, the location is perfect. As you write it´s very close to the Arlanda Express, but also to all sites in the city. I hope to see you with us soon again.
Greenwich, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

The room is very clean and perfect size. Staff are very attentive , pleasant and professional. Room service menu and quality A++ . The hotel is few blocks away and short walk distance from downtown Stockholm. The Ice Bar is amazing !!! Best of all, extremely convenient to getting to the Airport via the Arlanda Express.

Room Tip: Interestingly the hotels in Stockholm are not air conditioned except for a 5 star hotel not far from...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Carl,
Thank you for your review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Welcome back to Stockholm and the Nordic Sea Hotel.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

A few steps from the Arlanda Express, good value, helpful staff and all the facilities you need for a business trip, including free wifi. I like this place a lot after two stays. No frills but it does everything really well, without fuss or friction. And that is not to be sneezed at.

Room Tip: Ask for an outward facing room. Pay for a window unless you are on a really tight budget.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Nordicsea, Manager at Nordic C Hotel, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Julian,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us. I hope we will see you as our guest soon again.
Gothenburg, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The hotel has a perfect location, only a few meters far from the centralstation. The rooms are clean but very basic for this category of hotel. They use a public wifi so you have to create an account only for this (free of charge but annoying!).
Compare to the other hotels in the area, it is a bit expensive for the provided service. But it still remains a good hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
Nordicsea, Manager at Nordic C Hotel, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear guest,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Upon your next visit you can use the same account for our free Wifi. I welcome you back, and you will allways find our best prices at our own website.

Uppsala
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed at the Nordic Sea Hotel for a seminar. It was a room and board package. When I arrived, the people at the reception desk couldn't find my reservation. Instead of fixing it - which would have been easy - they sent me to another desk. The people there could not understand why I was bothering them and sent me back to the first desk. The staff at both desks had a bad attitude all the way through. At dinner, the staff had not heard of my pre-ordered vegetarian food. After more displays of bad attitude, and after all of my colleagues had finished their dinners, my food arrived. It turned out to be a mix of cold hors d'oeuvres from the buffet - in gravy. Living by the saying "you can't whip a dead horse", I gave up and started eating the supplied bread instead. This is when the seminar leader discovered my plight and complained on my behalf. After yet another long wait, another dinner arrived. It was lukewarm fried spaghetti and just as inedible. The room was very small and charmless. The service was non-existent. Considering that the price paid for this dump was not at all low, there is no way that I will ever return. I'll give NSH two stars just because it was clean.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Nordicsea, Manager at Nordic C Hotel, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear guest,
I am sad to hear that we didn´t deliver the level of service that we normally do. And I can only apolygize and hope that you give us an other chance.

Patrik Hofstedt

Been to Nordic C Hotel? Share your experiences!