“First visit” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #683 of 2,118 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Asian fusion
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: welcome to wagamama we're known for our benches but famous our food . we've created the perfect minimalist eating environment, then filled it with the most free-spirited, expressive and adventurous japanese inspired, pan-asian noodle cooking you can find. we're not your conventional restaurant. we're unpretentious and informal. we celebrate those who adopt our open-mindness in eating together. our food is cooked fresh to order and arrives as soon as it's ready and we don't expect you to wait for others before you start. we also like to slurp really loud- in fact it's expected! If you're wondering what wagamama means. It's japanese for "naughty child". it describes us perfectly. a willful determination to be the opposite of ordinary our food we are pan-asian noodle restaurant. we freestyle with traditional noodle thinking, using the freshest ingredients and the tastiest of flavours. our iconic dishes set us apart, such as our yaki soba and ramen noodles, side dishes like gyoza and edamame and of course our fresh juices! we have lots more on the menu if noodles aren't your thinking, try our curries or salads
“First visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

My first time and I really enjoyed the food and casual atmosphere. I had chicken ramen which was lovely and flavourful. I look forward to going again

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Stockholm, Sverige
“A very nice concept that works perfectly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Wagamama in Guildford, London and Stockholm. The food have always been really good. The gyoza is really good, the beef dishes are really nice and tender. Chicken always works. The selection of soba, ramen and udon works nicely. This type of Japanese food is really hard to find in Stockholm, and it is really good, so if you are up for cooked japanese food, I would say that this is the place, even if it is fastfood.

Food 4
Venue 4
Drinks 3
Service 3
Prices 4

Visited April 2013
York
“Not my favourite Wagamamas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

As a big fan of Wagamamas this was a welcome find for lunch.

The food seem to have been adapted for the Swedish market and I am not sure it worked so well. Most prawn dishes were deleted and gyoza were an odd mix of steamed and fried. They were also much more stodgy than normal.

The was just a bit stodgier and less zesty than back home.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sofia, Bulgaria
“tasty and good value for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

i liked the food, very tasty noodles. And it's clean - the cuisine is transparent so you may see how they are preparing the food.

Visited April 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Nice Asian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

I had lunch here with my friend. We tried seafood ramen and chilli chicken ramen. they were good, but I like the chilli chicken ramen more. It was spicy and fresh. I will come back and try other dishes later. The place was cozy and the staff was nice. Good value for money.

• Visited April 2013