The hotel is a bit south, 1 highway exit before the biggest IKEA outlet in the world. It's less crowded, the room is just okay, a bit small, but clean and well maintained. the breakfast was okay. but last time the heater isn't working. we stayed there 2 nights and we change room but it still wont work. except the heater, everything was just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Mercure Hotel Stockholm South is located south of Stockholm, 15 min by public transport from the city centre. The hotel is close to the Exhibition Centre in the Stockholm International Fairground, theatres and lake Mälaren. The property offers 206 rooms with free WiFi and breakfast. The hotel also has 12 meeting rooms, restaurant "Le Bistro", "Le Bar" and free parking. Enjoy the gym and sauna for free. A golf course awaits you 1 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Hotel Stockholm South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Stockholm Hagersten Hotel Stockholm
- Accor Stockholm Hagersten