Very nice and clean hotel. The housekeeping staff is VERY quiet and never heard! I have stayed at this hotel several times and it is always a pleasure. The breakfast is nice and it is always clean and well stocked with items. The desk staff is always pleasurable and considerate. About the only thing that I could say that didn't impress me is the hotel room layout. You need to make sure that you check with the staff BEFORE you leave the desk as to which of the 3 elevator areas to go to in order to get to your room. It is tricky, but once you figure it out, it isn't as bad as it initially seems.
There are a lot of things to do around this hotel (Old Town, New Town, museums, places to eat, etc). Be sure to "shop around" before buying as prices can vary in the nearby stores. The desk staff is excellent at offering maps to find interest items around the hotel.
I'm looking forward to my next visit.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Stockholm Slussen Hotel
- Hilton Stockholm Slussen Hotel Stockholm
- Hilton International Stockholm
- Hilton Stockholm
- Stockholm Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Striking Five-story Hotel located within walking distance of Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Stockholm Slussen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.