You couldn't beat this place for location. Right across the street from the Central Station where the Alanda Express terminal is. And the elevator to the T-Centralen TunnelBana (subway) is 20 feet from the front door. The Hop-on-Hop-off bus is 200 feet away and the tourist office where you can get the Stockholm card is 1/2 block away. We walked to many attractions and restaurants.
It was a pretty big room, quiet, clean solid surface flooring, clean feel throughout.
Breakfast was vast! The scrambled eggs were a little sad, but they have both hard and soft boiled eggs, which were great. Lot's of great food to choose from. Breads, meats, fish, juices, cereals. Maybe 50+ things. Pleasantly stuffed each morning.
I needed to sign a high resolution form(for my business) and the hotel helped me print it out and scan it and Email it back efficiently. So the front desk, gets an "A".
Yep, I'd do the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Popular Multi-story Hotel situated in center of town, across street from train station & airport buses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Scandic Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Continental Stockholm
- Scandic Continental Hotel Stockholm