I have just came back from a ten day stay in this hotel and as usual, i will write some reviews about it.
Just behind Kugens Kurva Ikea. What more can you ask. Just cross the street and it is there. Also a few minutes walk to Skarholmen - the mall, the electric train, bus and taxi station. There are also a few other malls around the vicinity which makes the hotel right in the center of whatever you need is.
More towards a business hotel, it has swimming pool, gym, business center, car park, a sauna and most important is IP TV and high speed internet access free of additional charges!
However, on the F&B, the same menu for breakfast was served every single day towards our 10 day stay and imagine having the same menu everyday... a few of us end up having instant noodles for breakfast instead for the last couple of days.
If you are in a business trip. This hotel is highly recommended. If you are there with kids... it is still ok provided that your kid will be with you all the time because the hotel is next to a junction and traffic will be busy and of course not much thing for the kids to do there. No playroom etc.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Kungens Kurva Hotel
- Scandic Kungens Kurva Stockholm
- Scandic Kungens Kurva Hotel Stockholm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eight-story Motor Hotel on Highway E4, 15 km south of Stockholm's city center & train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Scandic Kungens Kurva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.