This is a charming hotel, with friendly staff and loads of atmosphere. On the down side:
- the location is dull, surrounded by boring housing blocks from the 60-ies, but close to the metro that takes you down town in 10 minutes.
- the room I was given (104) was small and dark, with a bathroom so tiny that you barely could turn around in it.
- a terrible pillow, that my head could not come to terms with. Maybe I'm spoiled by Japanese hotels where you can choose your own pillow from the pillow bar...
All in all a bit disappointing experience at 1290 Swedish kronor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its 52 rooms in a building from 1770, breakfast room in a brick vault in the basement, and some public rooms on the first floor, this leaves a hotel experience that is unique to Stockholm and perhaps the world. Here you can stay, gather and experience Stockholm at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Hellstens Malmgard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.