“Not Bad” 4 of 5 stars

8204563
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Pong Buffe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #299 of 2,128 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pong Buffé is an exclusive Asian restaurant with ultra-modern decor located in the centre of the city. At the heart of the restaurant is a lavish buffet, every detail of which has been carefully chosen to provide guests with a memorable experience. In a bright yet romantic atmosphere guests are provided with an Asian buffet of the highest quality and top-notch service. The buffet includes dishes from every corner of Asia whilst maintaining its roots in Thai cuisine. The restaurant has a calm, cosy atmosphere that has been well thought through to suit any occasion. If you are a large party then why not book the entire venue? You will soon also be able to book parties and karaoke at Pong. The restaurant seats 80.
Madison, Wisconsin
“Not Bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

This was the most expensive meal that I had while in Stockholm (although, relatively, it wasn't that badly priced). However, being a buffet, I was able to fill up and get my money's worth. They have a good variety of food, and even have some ice cream for dessert. I'm not an expert on Thai food by any means, but it all seemed delicious to me!

Visited April 2014

Stockholm, Sweden
“Good food, but cramped, crowded and stressful environment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Went here on a Saturday evening, The food was rely good compared to many other Asian buffets I have been to, but the enviroment is not so great, the locale is rather small and we got a table in the former Bar to the left of the exit, since many guest seemed to arrive before their booked time and since there is no garderobe area there were at times people standing and waiting around us, also blocking the door to the buffet, I felt it stressing with all the people standing waiting right next to our table. The tables were also close together and the privacy thus bad. For a good asian buffet it is stil a good choice but for a quiet romantic dinner it is not. Reservations are a must on weekends.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sollentuna, Sweden
“Good oriental buffet! Lots of Asian guests.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We went there hungry on a Sunday afternoon with two picky tween youngsters. We had a nice long dinner experiencing maybe one of the best value for money buffets in town. The kids tried some new dishes and we adults really savoured the different and nice spices of Asia. We will come back for sure!

Roma, Sweden
“Perfect buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I had dinner at this restaurant at 8.30 pm, the restaurant was pretty full but not crowded and noisy as I expected. It was a very nice and relaxing atmosphere.
I had a genuine welcome from a pretty and smiling waitress at the desk. I was alone but that was not a problem and I had a table for 2.
The restaurant was clean: tables and buffet were always shining.
The food was tasty and fresh: a good selection of THAI, CHINESE and JAPANESE food.
I really liked the selection of Jiaozi and shui mai of shrimps.
The price is very reasonable and tap water is fresh and complimentary.
I will come back for sure!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Grantsburg, Wisconsin
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We visit Stockholm every year. We really look forward to our dinners at Pong. There is a huge selection of great food. The only minus is that the seating is a little crowded.

• Visited November 2013