“Had a great lunch so went back the same day for dinner.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #494 of 2,125 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: International, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Stockholm Old town's newest colourful addition, an international bar and restaurant in the heart of the city. Look forward to a vibrant and exciting atmosphere with genuine hospitality and value for money.
“Had a great lunch so went back the same day for dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Really friendly service, very accommodating with one of our group having a food allergy. Stunning view. Definitely be back

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Very nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

We spotted this restaurant after a nice walk at the dock, and being from Scotland, we thought that we should go.
We had a lovely seat in the outside part of the restaurant, and even though it was cold, we were fine. It's good that they have blankets on the seats to use! We ordered off the lunch menu as it worked out alot cheaper than the normal menu. We found that the portions weren't very big. There was a handful of chips at the most. To be fair, I don't know if it was like this because we ordered off the lunch menu and they give you a smaller dish.
The food that we got though was gorgeous. I would highly recommend the vegetarian burger (especially if you are a vegetarian in Stockholm, where veggie food can sometimes be a bit difficult to come by). The staff were friendly and if we had more time in Stockholm, we would definitely have returned. I would recommend this place highly.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Rip off lunch menu”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

We live in Stockholm and visited Loch and Quay with friends for Saturday lunch - it was an absolute rip off! The portions were embarassingly small and poorly cooked, this is NOT what Stockholm's famous "lunch menu" is about! The piece of chicken in the chicken burger was about the size of a dessert spoon and the hand cut chips were (somehow) both over cooked and soggy. The Angus beef burger was dry and less impressive than a Big Mac. If you are unfortunate enough to find yourself here and absolutely unable to leave then the prawn salad is your only option even if the prawns are probably frozen rather than fresh and the salad is no more than lettuce, tomato, cucumber and onion. After speaking with the waitress about the quality of the food she agreed to take 10% of the bill, however the reduction was made BEFORE the 12.5% service charge was added! Absolute rip off tourist trap - do not be fooled!

Buxton, United Kingdom
“Good Views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

We had lunch here on our last day and were able to sit outside and take in the view. The service was good and the food very good.

Visited June 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
“They've come a long way since last summer - one of my favourite places for meat now!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012 via mobile

I'm very picky when it comes to my meat. To be honest, there's only two places in Stockholm until now where I enjoy it. And trust me, I've tried many restaurants already!

The Loch & Quay calls itself a Scottish lounge, but I think of it more as an English/Scottish study. With big leather couches it's inviting in winter and their terrace has one of the best views in summer.

But back to their meat - I had it again last night and yet again it was excellent. I chose the Black Angus Rib Eye with handcut chips and BBQ sauce while my company chose the whisky sauce. As dessert we both went for the caramel apple pie with vanilla ice cream.

This restaurant is highly recommendable but it seems to be really underestimated. If you want quality meat for a good price? The Loch & Quay is the place to go!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere