Located in the heart of the business center, Nobis has great service, comfortable rooms, and solid amenities. In a word, the hotel made my trip easy.
1. The location is very convenient to the harbor, shops, lots of restaurants and the financial district.
2. The room was on the small side but big enough and not untypical for European hotels.
3. Beds were clean and comfortable. Area is pretty quiet.
4. Bathroom was good sized with large shower
5. Fitness center has new equipment (2 treadmills, one elliptical and a bike, plus weights and a few machines)
6. Service was outstanding. Front desk was warm, friendly and accommodating
1. Room was a bit dark. I think the hotel design is intended to be somewhat modern, which is not my style and I would have preferred to see clearly in my hotel room.
2. Carpeting in the room was spare. Again, I think this was by design.
3. King bed was actually two twins jammed together
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stockholm’s new contemporary hotelOccupying a prime spot at Norrmalmstorg square, the single most central and attractive location in downtown Stockholm, Nobis Hotel is an independent, 201-room first class hotel. Nobis Hotel is a new center stage of Sweden’s Royal Capital, defining our own personal sense of luxury — one that is modern, elegant and extremely comfortable, but also ethically sound, warm and moderate, providing our guests with true value for their money in a stylish and pleasant setting designed by award-winning architects Claesson Koivisto Rune. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Splendia, Amex, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Nobis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.