“Confortable and clean small hotel at good location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Reimersholme Hotel

You added Reimersholme Hotel to your Saves list
Reimersholme Hotel
2.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Reimersholmsgatan 5, Stockholm 11740, Sweden (Södermalm)   |
Ranked #14 of 33 Stockholm B&B and Inns
“Confortable and clean small hotel at good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

(+) As the reception was going to close at 21:00, I called to ask what to do in case of late arrival. They sent me an e-mail immediately with detailed instructions. I stayed in a relatively large room with enough comfort not only to sleep but to work as well. Both my room and the bathrooms were clean. My bed was comfortable enough, although my pillow a bit too high. It was quiet throughout the night.

(-) Nothing negative of importance to mention, really.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Lillestrom, Norway
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

Me and 2 friends were traveling for a weekend to see a footballmatch in Stockholm.
This was the cheapest hotel we could find and it was perfect because we just needed a place to sleep. Stockholm is such a big city so we didnt have any time to stay at the hotel.
There were 2 bathrooms out in the hallway but this did not bother any of us traveling. (Just make sure to be up early so you are first in line for a shower)
We heard that the breakfeast is kinda expencive at the hotel so we went out in the city to find some place to eat. Its not far to resturants and cafès.
Its not far for underground train either but i recommend you to get a map just for safety sake.

I would not recommend this if you are looking for a romantic hotel.
I would recommend this for people traveling bye needing a place to sleep.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2014

My partner and me spent one weekend of November in Stockholm and following good reviews decided to stay in this hotel, decision which I deeply regret as I would rather have slept in one of the tube st, should have been warmer and cozzier.
First day, came into the main reception, the hotel receptionist explained pretty much everything to us, ending with "now I will show you the room", I though she was going to take us towards it but instead she just pointed it with her finger: "just go around the corner, the building is called the ANEX" Terrible name, I would have rather call it "love temple" or "funny rollercoaster" but anex??? Once we came into the building we found out why it was called like that. It I was the major of a city I would call the city ghettos, anex too.
Next to our room there was a kitchen, i do really people with diferent food tastes, but the whole building smelled of CURRY even inside, well actually we had a really peculiar odour, mixture of curry and smell coming from the bathroom pipes.
We had twin beds, excellent option if my conservative mom slept in the room, which it was not the case, matresses are probably dated from Gustaf Vasa reign century and another peculiar fact was how we can greet people passing by our window, literally inches away.

Great wifi connection though, decent TV and espectacular shower with radio-cd included (technology from probably beginning of 90s), it was actually great.

You need to walk 5-7 min to get to the metro at and then 12-15 min by metro to reach the center. Pretty good.

Summarizing, from my point of view you can do better than this.

Regards.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Vigo, Spain
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2014

I have been in nicer hostels to be honest, for a Hotel it is quite poor itself. Staff was very friendly and helpful though. We were allocated in the anexe. No elevator to carry your luggage was found. The room was clean enough and towels were provided although we stayed 2 nights and the cleaners never cleaned or tidied up our beds, service expected by a hotel of 2 stars as it is advertised. We booked the breakfast for 2 days, that was a very poor buffet. The anexe itself was very smelly and in the room, the bathroom was smelly too ( because of the pipes, I suppose), that smelly that we had to close the door when we were in the room.
Furthermore, it was very noisy and the quality of the beds was very poor. I would not come back here to be honest as the facilities are not the expected, although I feel sorry for the staff as they were absolutely helpful when we asked them any question.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014

I stayed here with a couple colleagues on a business trip. This is a fairly good place for anyone trying to stay on a budget. The location is very good and only 10 minutes walk to the nearest metro station. The staff are also very friendly and helpful.

Breakfast costs 60 sek but you can get discount if you preorder it so it costs 50sek. This is a standard continental breakfast you'll find in most places - a selection of meats, bread and boiled eggs.

The room itself is very basic. Our rooms were twin rooms with private bathrooms. They come with tvs but we had a very limited range of available channels to watch. The beds are comfy and extra pillows are available.

Now the bathroom. The shower itself is not ideal. It reminds me of those showers you get at the gym. You hit a button and water comes flying out. This takes power shower to a whole new level! It is very powerful and was quite a shock in the morning. You can't control the temperature either and at times it can get scalding hot. The end result is a streaming jet of hot water being blasted at you with no escape.

Aside from the shower, the hotel overall is fairly good if you're travelling on a budget.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Cologne, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2014

Hotel / Hostel combination. Stayed in a two bed room with separate Lavatory and shower in the room. The room was with simple furniture and clean. Direct access to a parking lot in front of the room. Stuff was very helpful & frindly. Good and nice location with good value for money.

Room Tip: Depending on your preferences... choose room with shower included.. some others are with shared Lava...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Ubud, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

First of all this is a HOSTEL, not a hotel... which is fine, but calling themselves a "hotel" is a bit deceptive.
The front desk people are helpful, and the rooms are clean enough. My issue with them was when they overcharged me for the room, and essentially refused to reimburse me for their error (which was only $60, but still...). Their manager gave me a spiel about how I had to wait for the national holiday to be over, delayed foreign bank transactions, blah blah blah. But coincidentally enough, the same thing happened at the next hostel I stayed in just two days later (getting double-charged), but that hostel was able to rectify the situation immediately. When I contacted Reimersholme "Hotel" again about the refund, I only got a rude e-mail saying that "these things don't happen in Sweden" and a copy of a receipt saying they refunded my credit card, which never actually happened b/c after three weeks, the $ never appeared in my account. Only after I contacted my bank to officially dispute the overcharge did the funds "miraculously" reappear.

So overall, their HOSTEL is ok, as far as hostels go, but their customer service is quite poor. Consider yourself warned.

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Reimersholme Hotel? Share your experiences!