“Alcohol? ” 1 of 5 stars

Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Alcohol? ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Its bad enough in my opinion that parents drink alcohol in the presence of there children but this establishment is encouraging it!
I would not take my child again, same as I wouldn't sit in a pub with him.

norfolk
7 attraction reviews
“Abominable”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

These people have destroyed my daughters 5th birthday without even batting an eyelid.They called only a few days before her party to cancel as they double booked. They didn't give a damn that they have devastated a young girl and have put 50 children and their parents out of pocket, not to mention myself as I had to pay another venue another deposit which took me into an overdraft. No compensation was offered and I was spoken to as if it was my fault. Unbelievable. I will be urging all my family, friends and fellow parents in my daughters school to boycott. ..I hope they sleep well tonight. ...im sure they will.

Basildon, United Kingdom
“birthday party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My four year old son had his party at Monkey Bizzness today and had a brilliant time! After never visiting here before I was a little apprehensive at what to expect but I was very impressed! My son has autism and all the staff I spoke to were very understanding of his needs and in general very helpful and very friendly.The play area is safe and clean not too big and I could keep an eye on my son at all times.There was plenty of seats available for adults even though it was very busy.The play areas catered for babies,toddlers and slightly older children,something for everyone.
The partyroom was good ,bright and colourful.I would recommend this for a party or a fun day out,I will definatley be going back!Well done!!

Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Awful!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Aaahh, awful place.
I've tried it a few times with our toddler, because I thought I should not judge it after one visit.

Every time we have been there it was absolutely packed, really smelly, even when it's not lunch time, it really stinks of food everywhere.

We had to wait at least five minutes at the reception to get in (where is the staff???), we've been asked how old is the child, after I said 2yrs, the girl said, ok, £5.
Eehh?! For under 2's it's £3.50, but she didn't bother asking if she is just under two, or 25 months for example. As an adult you have to pay £0.50 to get in, and you have a "hot drink voucher" worth a £1.00.
It would be nice to make a decision if I want to have a drink or not.

Learnt the lesson from last time, and didn't order any food, as it's very expensive and had to wait ages for it. (wasn't really good anyway)

The place is really dirty, trays of food everywhere, biscuit,crayons, chips on the floor.
All the tables are dirty too.
The toilettes are really grubby, loo paper everywhere on the floor.
The play areas are ok, but most of the mums are too busy drinking wine(why are they selling alcohol???)and chatting, while their kids are screaming somewhere: "muuuuuuuum, muuummmm!"
Lots of chavvy mums anyway, tattoos on show, 4-5yrs olds with dummies, etc...
Thanks, but no, thanks.

Definitely not recommended!

Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great place for the kids to let off steam!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2011

I have been to monkey bizness so many times with my son, the 1st time we went he was about 2 years old - he is now 6. The service has been great every time, the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. We have had 2 birthday parties here as the kids just love it, there is so much for them to do and a seperate area for under 4's which is a great idea. The food is good value for money and the service is brilliant. I have been there on 2 occasions where there is a 2 hour play limit which I think is acceptable as it controls the number of children in the play centre which is important from a safety aspect and is still value for money. Brilliant place, would thoroughly recommend.

Visited June 2010