“Always the best!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
redlands
“Always the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Not only is Titti Qvarnstrom one of Sweden´s absolute top chefs, the whole restaurant breathes top class! The interior decoration, the ambiance and the service is attentive, knowledgable and relaxed with no hint of the tiresome snobbery you sometimes see in posh places. A must when in Malmö!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Stingy afternoon tea”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

We went here for Afternoon tea. Location is great with direct view to the lake and the park (Pildammsparken) and setting is cosy, but … way too stingy portions compared to what is being charged here (299 SEK).

We had 4 very tiny appetizers, 4 very tiny cakes and tea as much as we could consume. Noting wrong with the quality of the food and the tea but 299 SEK for this amount of food is a JOKE and close to rude.

I've had dinner here 5 years ago and it was fantastic. But the afternoon tea is not. A fair price to charge would be half of what's being charged. No more.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Complete Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I visited Bloom in the Park together with some colleagues and enjoyed every minute of the complete dining experience.
There was someone at the door to greet and take our coats who then directed us into the restaurant where a glass of champagne was waiting for us.
I don't really want to say too much about the dinner because it will spoil your enjoyment but suffice to say every course was delivered in a truly imaginative way and we were prompted to eat with our senses and not with our eyes.
Our host for the evening was the Igi Vidal who was truly entertaining and had the measure of us I the first few minutes. We didn't stop laughing all evening except to devour the excellent food and wine.
I will certainly go back should I have the opportunity to visit Malmo again.

Visited October 2013
Staffanstorp, Sweden
“Fantastic full dinner experiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I saw a review in a local newspaper where Bloom got rated excellent and I decided to make a late reservation for me and my wife for our anniversery. I'm really happy that I did! We had a fantastic evening at the Bloom with a carefully thought through environment/atmosphere in every detail.

The food was fantastic and the creatativity in different courses was in a perfect balance with both taste and visual appearance. A special touch to the experiance was that the menue was provided only afterwards so you had to utilise all your senses fully to work out what was served. Only after you have tasted the course (and even the wine) the waiters told what you had in front of you.

We both enjoyed the evening at the Bloom to the full extent and are still (after more than a week) talking about it. It was rather expensive but no doubt worth the money! The staff was really available for you and eager to listen to what we thought about how the food and wine was.

A few words on the way for future guests: this is not a traditional restaurant. Just let go of the fact that you can't choose from a menue or knowing what you taste and enjoy!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Expensive Lunch, But Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Popped into the restaurant for lunch and the owner took care of us. The view was breathtaking, however it was a little much on price for lunch. Might go back for dinner next time I'm in town.

• Visited March 2013