“Absolutely Awesome!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Malmo
North Andover, Massachusetts
“Absolutely Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I hate international chain hotels and I really hate business hotels...this place doesn't feel like either. I only booked it because of the rave trip advisor reviews, and I was skeptical to say the least, but it turned out to be awesome...in fact, I'm here right now...sitting in my huge, clean room with the windows open enjoying spring time in Malmo. The location is excellent, the lobby is modern and inviting, the staff are friendly, professional, and helpful, the room is way more than ample, the bathroom is large, the shower is excellent, the bed is comfortable, it's quiet, I've had full use of a hotel bike all week, the fitness center is better than most, the sauna is clean and large, and best of all, the breakfast buffet is wonderful...this is sweden after all, where a coffee is $5+, a beer is $10+, and a simple entree is $30...anyway, the breakfast is excellent..all super fresh and yummy, and plentiful...I've been here 4 days and I'm staying another 4...happy as can be. Thanks Radisson Blu!!!

Room Tip: I'm in 440. It's nice with a city view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerVD, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind feedback and for your postive comments and rating from your recent stay. I highly appreciate your comments and I will share them with the rest of my team. Welcome back next time you visit Malmö.

Christian Herslow

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Excellent and beautiful room. Great bathtub and shower. Hotel as a whole is wonderful. Breakfast can be a bit of a madhouse but the food is good. Very good location too. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerVD, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for your kind feedback and rating and for choosing the Radisson Blu Malmo during your recent visit to Malmo. I am happy to share your feedback with rest of my staff. Welcome back next time you visit Malmo.

Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have avoided this hotel for a while but after the renovation it's great again. Friendly staff, good breakfast and very spacious rooms. Internet is included in the price. If you plan to go by train, this hotel is just a short walk from the train station.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. We are happy to see that you are back again and that the renovation we have done have made a positive impression to you. Welcome back next time you visit Malmo.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

good and quite sized hotel close to the heart of Malmo
good size rooms
excelent bathrooms
as for the renovated units at the check in
very good breakfast
internet not so fast
close to the main train station just across the river
find the bishop arms for good beer.

Room Tip: as for the renovated units at the check in
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerVD, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for your kind feedback and for sharing your thoughts and comments with us and also thank you for your kind rating. We will take action accordinly and I would like to welcome you back next time you visit Malmo.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed one night in April - checked in in the afternoon after a long trip, looking forward to a couple of hours rest before exploring Malmo, and were given a room on the 3rd floor. When we got into the room, the noise of drilling was absolutely deafening - a shopping centre was being renovated next door, yet we were told nothing about this when we checked in. We were immediately given another room on the 4th floor, where the noise was perhaps 10% less. Third time lucky and we tried a room on the other side of the hotel on the 4th floor (out of lift and turn LEFT), and this was silent.

Enormous room with armchairs, a desk and a decent sized bed. Nice bathroom, all in all a good room.

Breakfast the next day was superb, lots to choose from and lots of space in the restaurant.

The staff who dealt with us when we checked in were lovely, a young lady I believe called Nicolina and a man who I think was called Ervan. He went out of his way to make sure the third room was suitable, even accompanying us up there, and then bringing back our newly programmed security cards.

While I understand the work on the adjacent shopping centre is out of the control of the Radisson's management, I do think we should have been told about it upon check in, instead of being left to discover it for ourselves.

Good central location, 10 mins walk from Malmo Central Station. Lovely city, just take lots of money!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind feedback and for sharing your comments from your recent stay with us. I do apologize about the ongoing renovation next door in the shopping centre, which we cannot affect. Thank you you also for your kind rating of the hotel. Welcome back next time you visit Malmo.

Bucharest, Romania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I've recently spent two nights at the Radisson Blu in Malmo in what must be one of the finest hotels that I've used for the past year. The room was spacious, clean and very modern. I am usually very picky about sleep quality, but I was happy to find that the bed was just as I like it, not too hard, not too soft.

Unfortunately I was very disappointed to be given two consecutive very early morning starts by the construction team that was repairing the ceiling on the 4th floor. I imagine the hotel management appreciated their being on time, but drilling noise at 6:45AM is something which I don't cope with very well.

I believe this is a hotel that normally deserves being rated as excellent. However, sleep deprivation comes along with an average rating from me.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerVD, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel Malmo and for sharing your experience with us. All feedback is important to us and we do our utmost to take action where we can in order to make every guest feel satisfied.
The noice you may have heard comes from a nearby renovation of a shopping mall (Caroli) and is unfortunately out of our hands, and I do apologize for any inconvenience caused. Welcome back next time you visit Malmo.

Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The rooms are big and clean, as well as the bathrooms. Service is good and always very polite. Good quality of sleep. They should add more options in the breakfast. Short walk for everything, location is perfect. Nothing to complain about.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback and for staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel Malmo. We highly appreciate your kind rating and for sharing your feedback from your stay with us. Welcome back next time you plan to visit Malmo.

Christian Herslow

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo? Share your experiences!