“Horrible!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurante bar & grappa

Restaurante bar & grappa
Lilla Torg, Malmo 21134, Sweden (Gamla Staden)
Improve this listing
Ranked #185 of 539 Restaurants in Malmo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Gamla Staden
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

Appologise if my review is short but I don't want to spend more of my time on this awful experience. The drinks I ordered were probably the worst I have ever experienced. When I kindly asked for my money back (keeping in mind that I only had a sip of the drink) the staff treated me so badly! Horrible service and horrible staff. Avoid!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Copenhagen/Edinburgh/New York
“Did the trick”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

A simple menu consisting of five choices. I had the pasta and my boyfriend the burger. Wouldn't recommend the burger as such - it was too basic (white bun, standard fries, spoonful of coleslaw) ... a shame they didn't give it a slightly more authentic touch. The pasta was good though - so I'd go for that again. The waitresses were hard to get in touch with ... either too busy or simply ignoring us.

Visited December 2011
Malmo, Sweden
“Worst service ever!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

I thought I'd stop there for a quick bite after hearing great things about it. What I didn't realise was that I was about to ruin the waitress' day by just being there. She was so rude that I don't even have words to describe it. No 'Hello' no ' May I offer you something to drink while you decide what you're going to eat' just bluntly *WHAT ARE YOU EATING'. Being shocked and still placing the order I asked may partner if she still wanted to stay and we both decided that it will be best to go. I will never go back there and nor will I ever advise anyone else to go to this horrible place where they clearly don't know anything about service. What a shame!!!!

• Visited October 2011
afula
“Good wholesome with great desserts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

We enjoyed the spaghetti but the taramissu was the best I have ever tasted. The service was good and the price reasonable for a three course meal.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cool, stylish place, good, different food, good service, a little pricy, but top location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2008