“Sushi for two to go” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi
Helsingborg, Sweden
“Sushi for two to go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have had Lunch here twice! The first time around 2 years ago and the second time the back end of last summer... Both times I have really enjoyed at. In the summer they have some tables outside which are cross to the Main drag though Helsingborg sometime this road can be busy, so if its a romantic lunch, have that in mind. The tables out side are in the shade so that can be a plus on a hot summers day, or negative if you want to table in the Sun. Lunchtime Food which is called the "Dagen rätt", Dish of the day has on both occasions have been very god and good value. I waited to write this review after I had tried the evening menu. Well last night my wife and I decided we wanted a sushi take out. We opted for a set dinner for two the Nihon Special, and very special it was. Not kidding you at all, this was some of the best sushi I have tested. My wife and I have tested Sushi in many places and as I said it was very good indeed! The service know what they are doing... If I had to have one complete, it would be the Miso soup was a little to salty.

• Visited February 2013