“Good coffee, nice atmosphere, but unpleasant staff” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #131 of 202 Restaurants in Helsingborg
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Helsingborg, Sweden
“Good coffee, nice atmosphere, but unpleasant staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Went to this cafe with a friend for afternoon coffee/tea. I ordered a cafe latte which I had no complaints about. The atmosphere is nice and relaxing and they have board games for customers to use (my friend and I enjoyed a game of chess), which is pretty cool. The only downside of this place is the staff. The woman we ordered our coffee from could have been friendlier, but that's fine; no big deal. However, after sitting for a while, a disgruntled man approached us and asked us to move to another table (so that him and the rest of his staff could sit at our table, which has the best view of the entrance, in order to monitor customer traffic as they enjoyed their own afternoon coffee breaks). I had no problem with his request, and neither did my friend, but the way he asked us was just impolite. He seemed so very annoyed with the fact that we were sitting at the table we chose to sit at and peeved that he had to waste his breath asking us to move. Everyone has their bad days, but that is just not the way you treat your customers.

Visited December 2013