“Bad service” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #101 of 156 Restaurants in Rotorua District
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Thai, Vegan
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Rotorua’s best café by serving the highest quality food,matching it with our own designer brand of coffee and the finest NZ wines. We endeavour to personalize our serviceto help make every customer’s visit with us enjoyable and relaxing.”
Wellington, New Zealand
“Bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I came in for breakfast this morning. The sign in front of the restaurant claimed it won an award in 2008... All I can say is what happened? We had ordered a coffee and a tea as well as our breakfast meal. As the minutes rolled by our waitress was just staring at us. We saw people who arrived after us getting their food before us. The older at the counter woman finally said something and our waitress went up to ask us if we had ordered breakfast.  Apparently she had lost our order. Although she apologized we still had to pay for our coffee and tea. Won't return again.

Rotorua, New Zealand
“Nice restaurant ok food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

We visited this restaurant last Saturday night. Nothing startling, food ok, Service good. Best part was salad,

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Anything with the relish is good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

Service was good. The food took a while coming, about 25 minutes - but it felt longer with wriggling 3 and 4 year olds. The kids were promptly provided with color pencils and paper however which helped.

It might pay to stay away from any fish, as this is not their specialty, and because food is pricey around $20-$30 on average for a meal excluding drinks, i recommend being wise with selection.

I definatly recommend their manuka wood fired pizza's with their special relish, which seems a hit with locals and visitors alike. It is one of the best pizzas i have tasted, and i've tasted a fair few! Their fruit smoothies are pretty good too.

It is not a big eatery so wouldn't say its suitable for larger groups of over 6 people if you are wanting to eat together.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“QUALITY EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

My self and my family dine here on a regular basis and have found that the service and food have been exceptional. I would definately reccomend Relish for a quality food experience. The all day breakfast and pancakes are our favourites and the plate is always empty when we leave.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rotorua, New Zealand
“Good Service and Delicious Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

I really like the warm and friendly service which Relish provided to us. My colleagues and our clients enjoyed the meals. I will bring my family next time.

• Visited September 2011