Holiday Villa Anarita , Paphos

Saved Save
You added Holiday Villa Anarita , Paphos to your Saves list.
Pool and sun terrace ,  gardens with sea views
Pool and sun terrace , gardens with sea views
Pool and sun terrace ,  gardens with sea views
living room
kitchen
sea views  from bedrooms and balcony
living and open plan dining
Anarita
Rental Home –
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

mattsbeam...
London, United Kingdom
“Gobsmacked with How great this place is.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

3 months ago I was looking for somewhere to stay in Cyprus. I spent weeks looking. First half my stay in cyprus was more towards Agia Napa, and my second stay was this lovely Villa.
As my wife and I had just got married, and stayed in a very good 5 * Hotel, we wanted somewhere which felt like home, quiet, but not too far from a larger town (well that was the task set by my wife) for our HoneyMoon. When I saw the prices of places, i started to worry can I get a decent place with my budget. I Saw alot of of rubbish apartments for my budget. Weeks of searching I came across this place. First I thought the price must be wrong, then a few other things came to mind, especially after there was a program about villas on TV. Anyway I bit the bullet and booked the villa.
On the 19th after a perfect wedding It came to going to the villa. When I arrived I was amazed with how clean this place was. Everything was fresh and like new. Its a nice size property on the outside. Has a space for parking a car, and a wonderful clean pool. A table with a big umbrella 4 sun loungers etc. Inside you are greeted by a large front room with a nice sized kitchen on the side. Also is a toilet on the same floor. Up the wonderful staircase is 3 good size bedrooms which the pictures don't do justice. ~The double bed is the best I have slept in abroad. The bathrooms upstairs were great too, very clean. I was so sad to leave this place behind, and our lovely trips to Olivos restaurant was just a few min walk. I recommend this place to everyone. I will use Paul again. Thank you!

5 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 3 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: All of it.
Liked least: Being very picky. Only thing I recommend is there is a bush, shrub near the wall opposite the villas gate. I think if this wasn't here, it was make it easier to reverse onto the drive. :)
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
$101
Night
Week
Book this property
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 10 days ago
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing