I stayed here for a week with my 14 year old son. A week was long enough and we were both eager to come home. The hotel is in a remote location so you need to get the bus or taxis everywhere. The last bus back to the hotel was 7pm so we ended using the taxis which are expensive. We stayed in a deluxe bungalow which was far from deluxe and in need of refurbishing. The bed was the worst part of the accommodation and ruined my holiday. It was very hard and springs were sticking through the mattress. Underneath the mattress was full of holes, one big enough to fit my fist into. I had barely any sleep all week. The food in the restaurant was great but the restaurant gets very busy and chaotic. The majority of the staff were not very friendly and often seemed moody and unapproachable and their English was poor. The majority of the guests were from Holland and Denmark and they were expected to speak English so I feel the staff should also be expected to know more English. Because of the difficulty in communication and the size of the hotel it felt quite daunting staying here and you have to rely on other guests for information. There was one great guy called Serkan who worked at the pool bar who was very helpful and spoke very good English. He was always friendly, polite and more than happy to help. I feel the other staff could learn a lot from this guy and he deserves a pay rise!!! The pool was nice but cold. On hot days it was bearable though. The slides were in need of replacing and I got bad bruising after a handful of goes. Every join was very prominent and HURT! The inside pool was nice and warm and a nice size. You had to book the sauna which I felt was rubbish. The majority of people are in and out in a short space of time so why the need to book? I've never known this rule in other 5 star hotels. All in all I wouldn't return in a hurry. There are much nicer hotels for the price you pay.
- Also Known As:
- Acapulco Resort & Convention & Spa Hotel
- Acapulco Resort & Convention & Spa Hotel Catalkoy
- Acapulco Resort And Convention & Spa
- Acapulco Hotel Convention
- Acapulco Resort & Convention & SPA Cyprus/Catalkoy
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Acapulco Resort & Convention & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.