“Best burger outside of Texas.....Kelly K” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Helsingborg
“Best burger outside of Texas.....Kelly K”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I am a proud Texan who lives in Sweden and works in Denmark. For the last six years I have been searching without success to find a decent hamburger. I have asked the gods to guide me to any place in Helsingør to have a burger experience.....The quest is over...Go now to MoMo. If you are a burger fan, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013

97% Recommend
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Excellent food, excellent service, real gem in Helsingoer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

From beginning to end an amazing experience to dine at Cafe Momo in Helsingoer. Excellent service from host Patrick, very welcoming and professional. Perfect selection of food choices in the Cafe Momo menu. Our party had the Momo Entrecôte, Momo Burger and the children's menu Fish & Chips, and all was excellent and cooked to perfection. After the main course we had the Warm chocolate fondant, the Rhubarb Crumble cake and the warm pancakes with ice - and again it was perfect. We all left the Cafe Momo happy and full. Definitely coming back soon.

• Visited August 2013
“Excellent food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Great tasty burger. Different than the usual ones found in the area. Decent price and size and nice service.

• Visited August 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The best burger i have tasted! When we arrived me and my friend we felt like we regulars and it was the first time we arrived. A waiter who where very welcoming, down to earth and with alot off humor took us to the table! The thought was only to eat and leave but we stayed for some hours and tested the mojitos who was the best we ever tried before!
I had a burger who where done white a lot off love (really good chef) everything where home made! 5stars! And my friend tested a scrimp sandwich THE BIGGEST we ever seen!! And also this where done from scratch in house and tasted very good!
The momo bear where fantastic! We are looking forward to the next time we arrive to helsingör an cafe momo!! Thank you for a fantastic food memory!!

• Visited July 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“More, More from MOMO.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Cafe MOMO is the type of restaurant you wish you had in your neighborhood. Family owned with a focus on good food and good service. As a party of three, we each selected a different smorgasboard sandwich. Salmon, Ham and Turkey on focacia bread. When the plates arrived we were astounded at the size of the sandwiches. We were certain we would be unable to finish them but the bread was so light and the ingredients so flavorfull there were three empty plates at the end of the meal. MOMO prides itself on their MOMO pilsner. I ordered the light pilsner but the owner insisted I also sample his special pilsner as well. Both were excellent, the special pilsner having a stronger bouguet but just as light as the regular pilsner. If I lived here, I would definitely go back for more at MOMO.

• Visited July 2013