Went here for brunch on a Saturday with some friends. Here’s what happened:
- After 25min: the waiter finally gave us the menus
- After 60min: we got the food, or actually half of what we ordered
- 1h15min: we got our coffees
- We never got the juice we ordered and still had to pay for it
- When asking why the h*ll we have to pay for something we didn’t get, the waiter replied: “well what can you do”
If you own or manage cafe viggo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.