“excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Khun Juk Oriental

Khun Juk Oriental
Store Kongensgade 9, Copenhagen, Denmark (Indre By)
+4533323050
Neighborhood: Indre By
Copenhagen, Denmark
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I revisited the restaurant summer 2013 only to find, that everything was as good as when I visited first time. Gourmet food, fantastic service, cosy decor, very affordable prices. The winelist is impressively long and will cater to every need and palate. I look forward to visit again.

• Visited July 2013

92% Recommend
“My new favourite.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went there last night with my friends to give it a try. Very nice place, cozy yard beautiful plants and they even put flowers in the toliet. And the food is just special and stasy. The service is just warm and welcoming , really make our night great, for sure will return soon.

• Visited July 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Nothing in common with outstanding reviews”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have absolutely NO understanding for the outstanding reviews of Khun Juk Oriental. Are we reviewing the same restaurant? Sadly, yes. Would not recommend this restaurant. A street bar would probably be better off concerning quality of food. Staff was friendly, but thats all.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Denmark
“Still no. 1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

After 3 months, we got the time to go back to our favorit restaurant in Copenhagen.
And believe me, you still got a fantastic meal to a good price, with outstanding personal service.
After visiting so many times, you maybe will be more critic, but the people who operated this restaurant can't disappoint you.
Still no. 1, and so it is!!

Basingstoke
“Not able to cater for their popularity”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I booked a table at this place based on thereviews off Trip Advisor. Unfortunately this time we were let down.

The place was very busy and I think we got"lost" between 3 large tables. We arrived at 8pm and left at 10:20pm- and had 4 courses!!

We opted for the set menu which started off good but then got worse. The highlight was the soup-this I think says a lot. For aThai restaurant the food was quite bland which I did report back to the waiter. My partner had the lamb for main and it was very very rare in parts. I had the beef which was OK but nothing to get excited about.

I did inform the staff that we had been there over 2 hours and I had asked twice during the meal to hurry the service up. We got 40DKK discount.

I feel that the restaurant is too popular and they don't have the staff to support it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere