“Very, very nice food.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ReeF N' BeeF

ReeF N' BeeF
Jernbanegade 4, Copenhagen 1660, Denmark (Indre By)
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
ReeF N' BeeF is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #238 of 1,542 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Very, very nice food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

We came 6 people, started with drinks and entrees, and then ordered some very nice Australian dishes. THe food was excellent, and we ended up having nice desserts with coffee and cognac. The service was also really nice, thanks for a nice experience.

Visited December 2012

• Finnish first
Caracas, Venezuela
“Its OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I think the idea of having an australian restaurant with kangaroo and crocodrile on the menu is pretty original, though for me are not a repeat.
May be I was hungry after a long trip to get to Copenhagen, but portions for me were rather small, The kangaroo carpaccio probably weights 10 grams including the trimmings !!!!!
Lobsters are pretty small, the size I had is illegal in the country where I live in the caribbean.
The place is centrally located, has a nice bar and staff is very friendly

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Geneva, Switzerland
“Exotic Flavors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Enjoyed the variety of exotic meat - excellent service, great adapting to children's needs/special wishes - good ambiance

Visited December 2012
“One of my worst dining experiences in the world.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Arrived at 19:30. We had booked a table in advance, and was looking forward to an unforgettable evening with crocodiles, kangaroos and nice wines. When the clock reached 20:20 we got our first glass of wine, and 20:45 four small pieces of crocodile ravioli which tasted next to nothing. Our waiter cleared the table, where I commented that this took a while. No apologies from our waiter. We had enough at 22:00 - and left before our second of three in total courses was on our table. Quite angry, we did not pay for this rather lousy experience, and our waiter ran after us - not with our long lost kangaroo, but with a threat about calling the police. In other words; I will never be eating there again!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Best Meal I've Had in Denmark So Far”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We have been living in Denmark for 8 months now and we have eaten in a number of restaurants since we arrived. To be frank, our dinner at Reef N Beef last night was the best I've had in Denmark by a country mile.

The restaurant was very,very busy, and so once or twice our drink orders were a little slow to arrive...having said that we were in a party of 17 people so our orders were pretty large and it was the first Saturday of the Christmas party season. It is clearly a very popular restaurant, they were turning tables at a rate of knots but the waiting staff stayed calm, friendly and efficient throughout.

The food was glorious and beautifully presented. I'm afraid to say I was a little scared by the meat options on the menu as I am not a huge carnivore, so very kindly they offered to prepare me a caesar salad with chicken (as we were a large group, we sent them our menu choices a few days in advance) and it was the best caesar salad I've ever eaten. The ingredients were treated with respect by the chef and as result, the dish was sublime. I ordered my appetizer and dessert from the main menu, and they were both excellent too. My husband was delighted by his meal (kangaroo appetizer, fish main, death by chocolate for dessert) as was just about everyone in our party.

I'm now considering this as my venue for my next birthday dinner. That's how much I loved it. It's not cheap, but you are in the middle of an international capital city.

Well done Reef N Beef.