“Pricy but good beef merchandise chain” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hereford Beefstouw

Hereford Beefstouw
Vesterbrogade 3, Copenhagen 1620, Denmark (Indre By)
+45 33 12 74 41
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Indre By
Copenhagen
“Pricy but good beef merchandise chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

A pretty god restaurant with everything in beef. I have been to this restaurant as a couple, with friends, and with family and it works out for every single occasion. The beefs are very tender, service is average and sometimes the services can be really bad that is why I rate this as average good beef restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Fuglebjerg, Denmark
“Dull food and slow service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

When visiting Hereford Beefstouw, my expectations were big, but i am very disappointed.
The service was OK. Slow, but still OK.
The food on the other hand was soooo dull... My steak was really tough and the accompaniment was almost non-exsisting.
I can't recommend eating here!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
“unfriendly, poor service, worse food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We went here after we visited Tivoli and were unpleasantly surprised that there are also unfriendly Danish people. I think we got the last available table, everybody had to pass our table, both guests for the salad bar as the waiters. I asked for a diet coke, the waiter brought me a drink that looked and tasted like 7up. I said No, I ordered diet coke and he replied Yes, we have our own brand. This is Diet Coke. Then the food came. I ordered a sirloin steak, which is supposed to be a beautiful piece of meat. Fat was all over, the meat was a bit burned and not worthy being called beef. I tried to order Mayonaise; the first waiter said nothing. the second waiter told me We have no maynaise, do you want Ketchup? Yes please and he was never to be seen again, and the 3rd waiter brought us the ketchup, after ordering it with him. We were really disappointed and paid the check which was Euro 117 ! For that kind of money we have a very very nice diner in The Netherlands.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Gobsmacking good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The service may not have reached the five star level but the food and value for money were outstanding.
Being a lover of meat and in particular steaks I can say without a doubt that the steak that I was served was not only cooked to perfection(medium rare) but tasted sublime.
Sad that we did not have the time to go back for another meal

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
singapore
“Cheap and good lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

In a city like Copenhagen, the lunch at Hereford Beefstouw was definitely worth it's price. I ordered a lamb steak for 99DKK. Even though it seemed llike a small piece of meat, I was full from it. The salad bar was nothing special and unless you simply need some veg, it can be missed.

Visited May 2013