“Super excelent wines & food, great music and lovely atmosphare!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #274 of 1,546 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish, Argentinean, Central European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Doing business
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in the heart of Copenhagen, we dedicated our self to bring the best of Argentinean fusion kitchen & great Malbec wines, mostly of our own import. The environment is all brought from home, so if you have been in Buenos Aires, you will feel that again. We organize wine tastings, corporate events, private parties, and live entertainment.Ideal for expats, and locals as well who share love for Argentine lifestyle. The wine bar works as well as a wine boutique
Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
“Super excelent wines & food, great music and lovely atmosphare!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Super excelent wines & food, great music and lovely atmosphare!
This is one of the `must vist` places when in Copenhagen. I fell in love with this cosy yet exclusive place from the very first time I discovered Tangos & Vinos. The high standars are to be tasted and heard, both when it comes to Danish and international Top artists who perform styles like jazz, bossa, tango, latin, creating a great evening to acompany the tasty food and the excelent wines. And when theres no live music, the owner Daniel put on a great variety of music that fits the style of the place, and entertains with exiting stories about the wines. He is truly a specialist with great taste of everything that is good in life; he has the passion for what he does, and that transmits perfectly and inspires both the other lovely people who work in Tano y Vinos, and the costumers, who I have only seen smailing in that place. I usually don´t drink a lot of alcohol, but I must admid that in this place, some times one glass followed the other, due to the extraordinary tatse of it. I suspect Daniel has special antennas that can deduct exactly what is needed as the next tasty glass, in order to keep a natural flow of tasting experiences of high class. It is easy to make it the regular meeting place for both business meetings, when wanting to show a more personal place in Copenhagen, and ofcourse for a special evening with friends, or a romantic date. At least I will recomend for all of this :-) First time I visitet, I was invited by a business partner, since then I often go there with friends, especially when someone visits from abroad.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Malbec_01, Direktør at Tango y Vinos, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Carolina,
Your feedback is greatly appreciated, your kind words fill up our team with enthusiasm, which is the fuel of the soul.

One day, we will be just a memory. That's why we choose to be a good one!

Many , many thanks

Esbjerg, Denmark
“great argentinian wine and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

A very cosy place, great service and atmosphere and some very fine tapas there too.
not very expencive

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Malbec_01, Gæsteansvarlig at Tango y Vinos, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Jan,

Thanks for your comments. We live upon them!
We have learn that best way to predict the future, is to create it!. In every dish, every glass we serve, every tune is plaid here we stress the human factor and superior quality. That's how we are sure about our future!!

Look forward to have you around again
Best
Copenhague
“Good music and good meat but way too expensive !!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

We went there on a Saturday evening to attend the jazz concerts while having dinner. The music was really nice but we had to pay twice 50 kr to attend both concerts which I think was pretty unfair considering the amount of money we spent on dinner and wine! The food was good, especially the meat but way too expensive, and for this range of price you would expect a little more and a more comfortable and cosy setting. We definitely won't return.

Visited October 2013
Malbec_01, Manager at Tango y Vinos, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Sojoham!
Love your review, really it make my bloodstream goes on and on! Thanks! Your opinion is VERY IMPORTANT TO US, and we are thankful for you taking the time to do so. The policy here is if you have a problem, WE have a problem. And we know

Let me browse our reality with you
We use Argentine Aberdinangus, of top quality. We push a home made, from the scratch, all ingredients, everything is hand home elaborated .Menu which starts at 300 dkk. Wines are available from 250 dkk as well.

We deliver value for money, we dont compromise on the quality, and the personnel service we give to people. NEVER. When floor staff does not get this straight, they are simply informed to search alternatives for their talents somewhere else.

Music
At the bar you can seat either in the concert area(listen music, see the band, and pay charges, in your case 50 dkk per band.

Now you can seat as well in the vinotek, (dont see, listen clear and loudly, dont pay)

Now 50 dkk for a band that pushes 02 sets of music, that will make 25 dkk per person, for a duo, divide that 2 sets, thats makes 12,5 dkk per set. An expression in the city its around what? 15 dkk? The other band were 3 people, pls make the math.

Having saying all that, we truly regret your decision of not returning. This is a LOOSE LOOSE set up. We like better WIN WIN

How about if i say, i want to have the whole overview of your experience, and other experiences as well, so we can grow also with your reality and your opinion? Please do come to the bar, tuesday/wednesday are great for me, and i will personally have a dinner with you, and drink together with you. YOU will be my guest of honour. And of course, on my account. This, will be WIN WIN. Are you READY to share with us and helping us to improve with your personal views?

"The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free." -Baruch Spinoza.

I look forward dining with you. And to transform your experience in a positive one, and us, having the opportunity to learn and get better.

You are free to choose, but you are never free of the consequences of your choices. I remember this every day....

Daniel, manager, wine drinker, active runner, and in love with life.

Sincerely
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Daniel saved the evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I booked for dinner-for-two due to the good reviews here. Aware of another comment posted before about a staff who had "I'm doing you a favor attitude", I still went on and booked. As we entered the premises, Tango Y Vinos welcomed us with a very cozy atmosphere, specially with the anticipation of a blues sax player who was scheduled to play that evening. We went further in to our reserved table in a darker, more romantic setting amidst a wall filled with wine. It was simply charming. We were given the menu which was a bit confusing due to the set menu (the set costs 300 DKK or 40 euros, but the final price will actually depend on your choice of food an, which was all new to us). A lady staff came and we asked her to kindly explain to us how it works. Without smiling, she simply gave us one-line answers and really looked like we were simply bothering her. After just 3 questions from us, she just said, "I will just come back when you have made your choices" and left. That was it. That naturally got me upset. Good thing I read up the reviews here in Tripadvisor, so when the staff finally came back, I asked for Daniel. She gave us a shocked look, composed herself and said "Of course.". Am I glad that Daniel came. He saved the evening for us. We live in Copenhagen and we know how some Danish staff, managers and owners need to learn more about service, but Daniel goes beyond the word "service". He was funny, charming, friendly, dedicated and most importantly "sincerely warm". He "completed" our wonderful dining experience. Great wine. Great food. Fabulous Daniel. Nothing can beat these.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Malbec_01, General Manager at Tango y Vinos, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear ExpatinDenmark,

Love your title!
And you even go forward to say that we take the word SERVICE to a a different level! This is very sweet.

I always say that one bad review is one too many. If you look on all the reviews, satisfaction levels are very high, and we strive to keep it that way.

I strive to look into the whole picture, and i quote you ' ...goes beyond the word "service". He was funny, charming, friendly, dedicated and most importantly "sincerely warm". He "completed" our wonderful dining experience. Great wine. Great food. Fabulous Daniel. Nothing can beat these.

I will keep this to my heart and explain to the staff that Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny'
And not, wasn't me who wrote me, was Aristoteles!

Thanks again, and you may consider to change the title to Great Food, Great Wine ,Fabulous Daniel!!!

Hugs

Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
“Wine and dine in an ambience sublime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

A random visit in a cold October night was the offset of a now 3-year-old attachment to this exquisite Argentine wine bar in the city of Copenhagen. Not only for the hard-to-find combination of wining and dining as the live tunes of a sax, a guitar, or a Cante Flamenco enchants your whole dining experience, but also for the warm and friendly treatment of Daniel and his staff, just adding that extra touch of south American flavor to your evening. To this you can include a wide and excellent selection of Argentine wine – for which the staff is happy to offer their assistance, along with an appetizing menu – of which I highly recommend the Entrecôte, which altogether will enrich you experience another notch. In this unique three-combo wine bar, jazzy tunes, delicious food, and superb wine will heighten your senses as you absorb the early 20th century candlelit ambience that surrounds you, while Tango Dancers gaze upon you from the snapshots on the violet walls of this chunk of Buenos Aires in the heart of Copenhagen: Wine and Dine in an ambience absolutely Sublime!

• Visited August 2013
Dear Rana,
When reading your review, i feel i have 2 options: Cry because im absolute overwhelmed from your words!!, and the second is to ask my mother if shes asked you to write this!!

You have touched my Malbec heart as my beloved wife does. Your words are encouraging to our team to become better and better, even if the road has many rocks to go over.

Benjamin Franklin used to say that 'No man ever was glorious, who was not laborious.''
In this place, we invest far more than work, we invest love and endless hours to focus on progress....constantly!

So thanks again, and keep it up

With love