“Fun and very educational” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 95 Activities in Copenhagen
Type: Walking tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Join a three hour tour around the center of Copenhagen...a tour with fairy tales of princes and princesses, devastating battles, courageous Viking warriors, politics and power struggles!! We will see the famous city landmarks and hear about why the Danes are the happiest people in the World! We might even show you some hidden away places to get a local Carlsberg beer. The tour starts, every day at 11 am, from the steps of the town hall on Raadhuspladsen. Just keep your eyes peeled for the smiliest guides in town, wearing green name badges brandishing a bright green umbrella. You can't miss us!
Manchester, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Fun and very educational”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

First time in Copenhagen. Me and my wife spent the weekend and looked up free walking tours in TripAdvisor and these guys showed up. We've done a couple of these through out Europe and Canada and they haven't disappointed us. We had Martin as our guide and he was very funny and very knowledgable. He made the tour even better by telling funny stories that happened to him by the tour stops...made the tour very funny. During the break, he recommended trying the bacon wrapped hot dogs, I mean, bacon wrapped hot dogs...amazing! I will definitely recommend this tour to all my friends.

Also, remember to tip these guys well. They really deserve it!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I've Been in several free walking tours, but this was by far THE best. Our guide was Martin, who was knowledgeable, funny, And all THE great things you could think of for a guide. He kept a confortable pace. At THe End we Even over-tipped since THE tour was so great.

London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“good for a first impression”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Cherisse was the guide who showed us CPH. Very enthusiastic about the city itself, you could feel she loves living there, her knowledge might be wide, but she focuses on what she really likes about the city (we had some questions about the city that she didn't manage to answer, neither showed any sign of getting the answer for us).... and bearing in mind we were all adults, no children at all, the vocabulary and attitude was a bit childish. Nevertheless, she does it for free, and during her spare time, only for that I respect and thank her. My fault doing it my last day in the city, should have done it at the beginning of my stay...
In general, I would recommend you to do it. It's very useful to know where everything in the city is, and afterwards you can dedicate your time to go and visit what you are really interested in... meaning museums, shows, music, ect...

Hamburg, Germany
“Lovely company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We did a tour with Anna and we had so much luck with the wheather. It was sunny and Anna even more! She speaks a good understandable English, loves her city pretty much, as we could see during the tour! It was hyggli :)
It tool us like 3 hours of informative, funny and chilled Walking tour! I can recommend Anna (and Igor) very much and wish you all the best for the business!

Visited April 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Very inspirational tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had the pleasure of walking with Igor around the city of Copenhagen on Friday the 26th of April. Igor has so much knowledge about Copenhagen be it culture or history - it's amazing. I'm a native Dane and have lived in Copenhagen for 10 years and still Igor knew a lot more about the city and its history and culture than I do.

Igor has a lot of energy and is very enthusiastic in his style when he is delivering stories and facts about Copenhagen.

My best recommandations for spending a few hours with Copenhagen Free Walking Tours.

Visited April 2013