“Not worth it at all” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Leamington Spa, England, United Kingdom
“Not worth it at all”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We decided to give this place the benefit of the doubt as the previous bad reviews were all last year. However, despite it's pleasant appearance, this is a terrible place to eat. We weren't given menus for a quarter of an hour after arriving, the food took an hour to arrive with us receiving other peoples orders twice and then when we did get our food we had no cutlery to eat with. Very poor service and the food itself was average at best. If you're really desparate for an awful experience by all means go here, if not, definitely go elsewhere.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Poor service and terrible wine”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I don’t usually make a habit of reviewing restaurants that I haven’t dined in, but on this occasion I feel compelled to warn readers about the house white wine. It was, to my taste at least, pretty disgusting, and it was served warm.

On top of that the barman seemed to be training a bunch of new recruits and when I went to the bar to pay I was asked (admittedly very politely) to wait while he showed them how to pour a latte!

I daresay their burgers are very nice, but based on the drinks and the service I will not be returning to find out.

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Overpriced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Spent 30 quid on a burger salad and wedges. Overpriced beyond belief. Don't bother, go to burger king

Nova Lima, MG
“Reasonable sandwiches later in the night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This restaurant is a modest place is in a pleasant little square, near the DGI-Byen hotel and convention center. We went the because its neighbor, the Apropos, which we had liked, was close. It was about 9:00 pm, I think. As a rule, I hate burgers, but we were not in the mood to go after a more distant restaurant and, in Copenhagen, most of them are closed at that time, anyway. To my surprise, its sandwiches were surprisingly good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Best burger ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Went to this restaurant last week without reading any reviews before hand. Now looking at the reviews i'm glad I didn't read them first because I would have missed out!

We had just arrived in Copenhagen, tired and hungry so maybe that helped but we thought that our burgers were incredible. I had the Mexican burger and the meat was cooked to perfection.

The place was very quiet when we arrived so we didn't wait long at all.

• Visited February 2014