“Hello” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: H
“Hello”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Your restaurant is lovely.

Please let me know if Lars Jensen is still the manager there.

I would like to hear from him personally if he lived in London in around 1993-1994 and worked on Cromwell Avenue.

Thank you!!

Lori

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lars J, Manager at Evita Peron, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Lori.

Thanks for your review.
No I have never lived and worked in London.

81% Recommend
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Excellent food, cosy atmosphere, great service - but please turn down the volume”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

My friends and I enjoyed a birthday dinner at Evita Peron in September 2012.
We had a mixed entrée with grilled shrimp, a serving of tuna tartar, duck breast and lobster meat in a cognac sauce. Our steaks (Argentine) were grilled perfectly and our dessert and cocktails were fantastic - hazelnut mousse and a creme brulée.
The atmosphere is cosy and the lighting low. The live jazz music was nice, with a guitarist and saxophonist, but perhaps they should consider to turn the volume down a little. It was a little hard to talk together over the music which began after 9 pm.
But we were amused by a colourful lady who suddenly felt the urge to get up and dance I guess what was her interpretation of tango...I guess for some people it can never be too loud :o)
Thanks to our waiter / sommelier who was very friendly and knowledgeable about Argentina, and the food and wine. I will recommend Evita Peron to visitors in Copenhagen seeking a relaxed and special evening out...even till the wee hours.

• Visited September 2012
Lars J, Manager at Evita Peron, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you for your fantastic review.
About the volume of the live jazz. We will take it to our consideration.
We do our best to listen to what our guests have to say about our restaurant, thats the only way we can get better.
We hope to see you back very soon.
København, Danmark
“Don't cry for me Argentina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I love the musical and I have to say the restaurant Evita Peron in CPH lived up to the musical.
My steak was perfect my wine was ab fab and the service was the best I have ever experienced.
There is live jazz every friday & saturday and amazing cocktails.
When you go to Evita you get the whole package. Fantastic food, good service, great wine, the best cocktails and live jazz.

I can only recommend Evita Peron to all of you.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Paris
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Evita Peron isn't cheap, but our meal (steak, of course) was excellent value considering the quality. The service very good: the staff were very friendly and attentive, but not too much so, and recommended a really good wine (and by no means the most pricey on the well selected list) to help wash down the steak. NB there are fish and other mains to choose and they should be as good as the steak.

Decor is muted, tables well spaced, and it's a nice place to be.

Highly recommended for steak lovers.

• Visited June 2012
Lars J, Manager at Evita Peron, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thanks......it makes us happy to read good reviews.

You are more than welcome to visit us again.
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Meat lovers favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Meat Meat Meat. Juicy soft and tender steaks. The atmosphere is inspired in Evita Perón's time a la Belle époque it certainly feels upscale but somehow relaxed. Live Jazz after dinner on weekends. You get to choose from tasty garnitures for your steak, such as sauce, french fries, etc. If you like meat and Argentina you should certainly stop by.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lars J, Manager at Evita Peron, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thanks for such a good review.

Hope you visit our restaurant again.