“Very scrummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Very scrummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday evening, with no reservation. It was really busy but they had a table for us (the waiter assured us we were lucky and he was right!!). The price was good and the food was really tasty. Excellent service too!
Would recommend the chocolate mousse!

Oslo, Norway
“Great place for a good steak at an affordable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Pleasant "steak house" showcasing inviting premises. At the time of the visit Madklubben Steak was serving a 3 or 4 course menu at a very reasonable prices, offering mains such as striploin and rib-eye steaks (from Australia and Uruguay respectively) and lamb (New Zealand). Starters and desserts were equally appetizing.

Madklubben Steak is not located at the centre of the city, yet well worth the detour.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Good steak at reasonable price. Good atmosphere and service. Not too pleased with their selection of beer.....

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent food at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We are staying in Denmark only one night, as we came to dine in Noma for lunch and we needed a quick dinner that night.

we accidentally found this place, I am not sure if this is the standard in Denmark but I was super impressed with pretty much everything that was served. Although it is stated as a steak restaurant, steak was the least impressive food.

Pork belly all of the sides ( Potato and Carrots, which I recommend the carrots especially) was super delicious and a great quality.

Very very well priced for the food that is served as well.

If you are here for one dinner or lunch I really recommend it.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Quick meal at steak heaven!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This was my second visit and I sat downstairs again, which I prefer. The steak was excellent,but the fries were overdone and dry, the spinach side dish was tasty. I went for the cheapest bottle of red which was a Zinfandel and it went well with the steak and was reasonable at 200 kr. Looking back I should have sent the fries back but to be honest it did not spoil my meal, I had enjoyed my starter of prawns and the steak was so good who needs the fries. Dessert was a little disappointing the cheescake was bland, my companion order a plate of all 3 desserts and the chocolate mousse was definitely the best. Thats what I`ll have next time as I will go back . If you are looking for a quick/quality meal before the theatre or cinema the 2 sittings concept is a good option. Service was fast, efficient and with a smile.

• Visited February 2013